On my never again play list

King Kong. Whats the point of getting 150 spins if you win 25x? Might as well take the mystery prize and save yourself 15 minutes of boredom.

The other King Kong is crap too. Actually I don't like Jungle Spirit, Wild Turkey, or that horrific slot with the cats...kitty shitter. They've all taken my money without ever providing a decent size win. Maybe it's the animals that hate me?
From now on I vow to only play slots that don't feature animals. There can't be very many so that should save me some money too.:oops:

The NextGen King Kong is OK imho. I would concede that the average return per free spin is quite poor. But that is in part down to a poor base game, which really has only one redeeming feature - the possibility of hitting a triple 5OAK of the top-paying symbol via The King Kong Goes Ape bonus.
If it didn't have that capability, the game would be more like 300 Shields and Gorilla Go Wild. As in no bonus rounds means no chance to win.

I would also say that a 25x win on a FS lasting 150 spins is absolutely terrible, even by that's game's standards. Generally I find the longer bonus rounds to pay about 100x per 150 spins. Given that the bonus round can be as long as 1800 spins (my own personal best - I think another CM member managed 2250 spins once), the 100x per 150 spins return doesn't sound quite so bad then.

Problem is, the bonus round can then take up to 4 hours to complete. Oh well, I guess you could go to Tescos to do the weekly shop to kill some time. :p

Maybe I should give it another go then?

4 hours???? That's probably the entire length of my average session!

Maybe I should give it another go then?

4 hours???? That's probably the entire length of my average session!

Yeah it really did take 4 hours. Although I didn't do any button presses to hurry things along. Probably could have got it down to 3 hours if I had done so.

Definitely the strangest "moment" I've had in near 6 years of slotting online.

FWIW, I only take the free spins if I get at least 75. If I get 50 or less and I take a punt on the mystery prize,
which has paid up to 100x. I don't know if that's the best possible win from the mystery prize though.

i am thinking of putting immortal romance on my never play again list after it lost me $200 in just under 2 minutes
my never play again list is emperor of the sea and league of fortune
league cost me a hundred bucks earlier in about 130 spins at 1 dollar a spin
also i am never playing thunderstruck 2
that thing cost me atleast 5 grand since i started slotting online

Whats up with that league of fortune slot, I dont get it? Everytime I play it I have like 7-8% rtp :confused:

TSII is getting a very bad reputation. I always see streamers talking about it in a bad way. Some wont even play it if chat requests it

Whats up with that league of fortune slot, I dont get it? Everytime I play it I have like 7-8% rtp :confused:

TSII is getting a very bad reputation. I always see streamers talking about it in a bad way. Some wont even play it if chat requests it

The pie gamble on it is the only fun part :lolup: That's how I'd try to keep the balance going it's bound to hit that £360 section of pie one day :rolleyes:

i am thinking of putting immortal romance on my never play again list after it lost me $200 in just under 2 minutes
my never play again list is emperor of the sea and league of fortune
league cost me a hundred bucks earlier in about 130 spins at 1 dollar a spin
also i am never playing thunderstruck 2
that thing cost me atleast 5 grand since i started slotting online
I've hardly played any of those games since not long after they came out - NEVER got the appeal of Immortal Borance... :confused:
And Leagues of Misfortune is just a balance buster... :(
Maybe cos I'm a low variance lover...?

The only 243-way MG slots I like to play from time to time are Break Away, TFROL & Untamed Panda.

KK

There are several 243 games we love (to hate) but they some just take the biscuit. This is why I won't touch them with a bargepole unless I'm up by several hundred!
Break Da Bank Again- Sorry, I tried. I know it's a marathon not a sprint with this one but there is only so much humiliation one person can take. I'd rather play Reel Steal for hours whilst having my teeth pulled.

Played the one where you have 4 slot machines running simultaneously, not sure what its called but I was initially amazed at how often the bonus round triggered with the 3 safes and not only that the respins within the feature when a single vault appeared.

never won anything memorable & almost won nothing at all over at least 40 of those feature rounds in a night, what a joke of a machine. The single most annoying thing on these machines are feature rounds that pay nothing. They should not be allowed to pay nothing, its a damn feature round at least pay something. I would rather a feature round once in 4 hours that pays something worthwhile than 50 that pay nothing.

Oh and the other feature of which the creator of it deserves a serious beating is getting 5 of a kind where the amount won is less than the amount bet - there should be a rule that says 5 of a kind must pay at least what you bet on a single spin with all lines selected.

The next annoyance is the big win announcement when in the last 5 minutes you have placed $10 worth of bets on the machine and the "big win" is for $2

At least those fafa twins as annoying as they are do not cheer if your win is below the amount wagered - if they did I think there would be a hole in my screen by now.

I am gonna add Jurassic Park.

I was on Jurrasic world and was aimlessly spinning not really paying attention about 2 mins in when all wilds came up and I won about $1300 from a 30c spin - went on to lose the lot over about 2 weeks but I like those amber things that come up too much to play it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back