Feedback OMG SPIDERS

I've got gnats! or fruit flies... Cats are trying to tear down the monitor... :lolup:

Cool... Gotta love Halloween.

Think I'll have to get my gecko on my screen to see if he tries gobbling them up!

Great effects, loving it!

PS dancing naked ladies next time perhaps?!?!?! :eek2::)

:lolup:
Lounging outside in my patio and was chatting away while scrolling around on the ipad-my other half is cleaning out the tool (read: junk :rolleyes:) shed and all it's rusty bits and pieces, dusty cobwebs and grime getting tossed around out here-looked down at the screen and :eek:

Literally sprung so fast up outta my seat, grabbing at my hair, nearly threw the ipad into the fence and hastily tearing at my pants off thinking a filthly insect infested egg nest had erupted all over me and my cosy daybed! :lolup:

They've always been there when opening that thread, Colin :cool:

The flies where due to the chef not washing his chopping board or the cloths under it for the past 3 years. Salad stuff, veg, raw meat,everything was chopped on that chopping board! Trouble is that his prep area was out of site of the hatch and he didn't allow us access to his kitchen.

Unfortunately he died on the job. W found him this morning but as he had no orders for a week we had no idea how long he lay for. :eek:

I just move the cursor over them. Well spotted Jon!

BUT THEY KEEP COMING!!!!!!!

Yes! I went in for the right-click of death when it dropped dead before I could and it's as if the arrow icon kills em if you block there path but 2 MORE SCURRY UP IN ITS PLACE OMG

Like that old wives tale about shaving your unwanted hair and the regret as two will grow back and thicker and hairier :lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back