Feedback OMG SPIDERS

lockinlove

Staring into the sun
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
RUNNNNNNNNNNN!!

talk about scare the shit right out of me.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Happy Halloween you friggin loons!!

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
I've got gnats! or fruit flies... Cats are trying to tear down the monitor... :lolup:

Cool... Gotta love Halloween.

RichyJ75

Has been a very naughty boy ...
PABnonaccred
Think I'll have to get my gecko on my screen to see if he tries gobbling them up!

Great effects, loving it!

PS dancing naked ladies next time perhaps?!?!?! :eek2::)

Jono777

Ueber Meister
CAG
mm1
mm4
Just came on and as the first appeared, I went to brush the fucker off the screen, :oops: :oops: Such a twat sometimes, need to go specsavers.

scarletmuse

:lolup:
Lounging outside in my patio and was chatting away while scrolling around on the ipad-my other half is cleaning out the tool (read: junk :rolleyes:) shed and all it's rusty bits and pieces, dusty cobwebs and grime getting tossed around out here-looked down at the screen and :eek:

Literally sprung so fast up outta my seat, grabbing at my hair, nearly threw the ipad into the fence and hastily tearing at my pants off thinking a filthly insect infested egg nest had erupted all over me and my cosy daybed! :lolup:

Googobucs

Meister Member
This is great !! Living in Florida I am used to seeing bugs and was starting to get annoyed looking to see if I left food out somewhere.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
The spiders are ok, my partner has five taranchulas :eek:

Far more unsettling are the flies scuttling along the screen. Makes me think I have some rotting food lodged in my laptop somewhere!

Jono777

Ueber Meister
CAG
mm1
mm4
Wow this feature gets even better!!!!

If you 'Right Click' on the Spiders and Flies you can watch them drop off the bottom of your screen :D !!!

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
Wow this feature gets even better!!!!

If you 'Right Click' on the Spiders and Flies you can watch them drop off the bottom of your screen :D !!!

I just move the cursor over them. Well spotted Jon!

BUT THEY KEEP COMING!!!!!!!

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
They've always been there when opening that thread, Colin :cool:

The flies where due to the chef not washing his chopping board or the cloths under it for the past 3 years. Salad stuff, veg, raw meat,everything was chopped on that chopping board! Trouble is that his prep area was out of site of the hatch and he didn't allow us access to his kitchen.

Unfortunately he died on the job. W found him this morning but as he had no orders for a week we had no idea how long he lay for. :eek:

Jono777

Ueber Meister
CAG
mm1
mm4

:oops: :oops: It was a joke, just to see how many people would try it, didn't realise it actually worked by hovering over them lol.

Egg on my face, big disgrace....... :oops:

scarletmuse

Yes! I went in for the right-click of death when it dropped dead before I could and it's as if the arrow icon kills em if you block there path but 2 MORE SCURRY UP IN ITS PLACE OMG

Like that old wives tale about shaving your unwanted hair and the regret as two will grow back and thicker and hairier :lolup: