OMG!! Never seen this before...........

Well, you had better stay off Treasure Ireland at GNUF for about the next 5 years at least:p

Wouldn't dream of treading on your AWP toes, especially after the rogering you gave TI not long ago. Having said that, I did have 'roll' on TaFM on LaVida, lost a very quick 60 pounds at 1 a spin, two pathetic wins on oranges and lemons which paid 19 and 18x respectively. Later I went back and hit it on 50p a spin, and after being down 60 I turned that into over 450 up. The plums came in on shifta, and I knew as soon as I saw the first spin give a line of medals at 25x that is would be at least 250x, actually paid 501x. Then bars 2 spins later, 250x about 10 spins then oranges 250x a bigger gap to bars again at 100x but no medals in that win so left it............:)

This is blocked, you will have to tell everyone your login details:D

Yeah, I'm a bell-end, I forgot to 'share' it which is now done :oops:. Can you check and tell me if it's OK now from your PC? Cheers....
That didn't work either so let me sort it and I'll edit again later.

UPDATE:

Right try the link below -

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Wouldn't dream of treading on your AWP toes, especially after the rogering you gave TI not long ago. Having said that, I did have 'roll' on TaFM on LaVida, lost a very quick 60 pounds at 1 a spin, two pathetic wins on oranges and lemons which paid 19 and 18x respectively. Later I went back and hit it on 50p a spin, and after being down 60 I turned that into over 450 up. The plums came in on shifta, and I knew as soon as I saw the first spin give a line of medals at 25x that is would be at least 250x, actually paid 501x. Then bars 2 spins later, 250x about 10 spins then oranges 250x a bigger gap to bars again at 100x but no medals in that win so left it............:)

I played them a few times,those fruities but no luck for me on them. :D:)
I find them quit boring too tbh,sorry vinyl. ;)
Maybe one of those 500x JP's might change my thoughts hehe.
Play always a few pounds on them but never stay long as they tend to eat my bankroll for breakfast. ;)

Amazing win! :thumbsup:

Thanks to their 48h reversal period... I always say "never ever reverse a withdrawal!" I was wrong! You were weak and that's why you won...:mad:

;)

Amazing win! :thumbsup:

Thanks to their 48h reversal period... I always say "never ever reverse a withdrawal!" I was wrong! You were weak and that's why you won...:mad:

;)

Fair play to LaVida - 1770-odd pounds already processed and on its way back to my debit card....:lolup::lolup: AND no verification e-mails this time...:) Thanks to Red Flush reps Rithen and Myron :thumbsup:

Their reversal is only 24 hours by the way - the only reason I could reverse was because it was Sunday and their 24-hours doesn't include weekends, so my Friday w/d was still reversible. I didn't reverse the whole amount anyway, just 30 quid from the 380 I made from my initial 50 Friday deposit. The 1500-odd I withdrew in the early hours of Monday was already work-in-progress by 8.30AM this morning Tuesday, so like 32red outside weekends they're pretty sharp at getting you paid.

P.S. I never reverse withdrawals as a rule - once I make up my mind that's it. I was just out of my mind with boredom late Sunday and wanted to unwind for half-an-hour before sleeping, so thought 50 shots at 60p on TSII might be appropriate. I'm glad I did....

I got two of those last week. Both wild down the center reel.

Both paid zero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back