Resolved Nutty Bingo won't pay out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevoplym

Newbie member
PABnonaccred
Hi,

Please help me. I signed up to nutty bingo a while back, I was sent promotional emails on numerous occasions encouraging me to deposit. I made a deposit and won £6000. I withdrew this, and forfeited my bonus. My account was then closed with no explanation. I rang up to be told that my ID needed to be verified. I uploaded all this and was told I would receive an email once completed within 3 days. It has now gone past that and more. I was told I would get an email today stating that they had received documents and would be told when my withdrawal would be paid. I received an email addressed to ‘Tracy’ which isn’t my name and no mention of my withdrawal. I have been honest throughout and haven’t opened multiple accounts so I don’t understand what is going on. I don’t know what to do next and can’t find any answers online.

@Kevoplym You started a PAB with us on Friday, then Saturday morning you started this thread in which you post your issue in public. Not cool.

We expect you to follow the Player Arbitration Policies and Procedures when using our service, which includes:

Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 18.40.22.png

This is reiterated in item 2.3 of the rules, so there is no excuse here. Given the situation, this thread is locked until we've finished our work on your PAB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back