nucharge chargeback?

fcat

Banned User
How do you instigate a chargeback to your credit card? I had deposited 2050.00 to nucharge to play at bodog. They have suspended my account for suspicous activity and returned all of my ach deposites of 1600.00 but have kept all of credit card deposites for 450.00. I guess they dont like large transactions in day as they had done this to me last month for the same reason, but unlocked my account when they verified my D.L credit card and checking account, but they didnt keep the credit card deposit either. I am afraid that I will be out of the the money since bodog certainly will not pay my winning of 2550.00. Really the only money I would be out of if I made a chargeback of 450.00 to my credit card would be the 450.00 in winnings, no big deal, just don't won't to lose the credit card money as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

well they didnt take the money out of checking account yesteday, refunded my account. So obviously bodog didnt get paid. I have been unable to contact nucharge about this, took me about a week last month for the same issue.How would bodog pay me without them receiving the funds from nucharge?l

well they didnt take the money out of checking account yesteday, refunded my account. So obviously bodog didnt get paid. I have been unable to contact nucharge about this, took me about a week last month for the same issue.How would bodog pay me without them receiving the funds from nucharge?l

This looks like a processing cock-up.
First, contact BoDog, and ask whether THEY will be returning the card deposit, or whether it is necessary for you to contact your credit card company to resolve the issue. Do NOT mention the word "chargeback", they may think you are not aware of the option, and would rather you dealt with them rather than the card company. The result should be the same, the 450 back, but if the card company have to do this through a "chargeback" it will be a black mark on BoDog.
They should start communicating with you properly, rather than messing you around as seems the case at present, having already verified you after the first time they had issues, only to do the same again.

I cannot see that this is anything to do with normal "bonus abuse" issues, as BoDog no longer offer the regular 10% bonus, and don't have a huge SUB either.
There are other posts about BoDog having payment issues for US players, although I was paid recently to Neteller in under 2 hours, so other players should not be having the same problems.

your right,nucharge is a fly in the night operation, created by bodog if I am correct. It never occured to me to deal with bodog, but I think it will be the best solution.thank you

well, contacted bodog, as usual customer service was great. They even suggested not to deal with nucharge anymore. I still have to try and get in touch with nucharge, as bodog is not showing any monies returned? Geez, what a mess.Kudo to bodog though.

Did they explain why you should not deal with Nucharge? Did they mean deal directly with them (Bodog), or that you should not USE Nucharge? Thanks

nope, I should deal with bodog in rectifying the money situation, it seemed to have worked. I got a credit to my account yesterday. I think nucharge is oaky as long as you deposit with credit card. Thats what bodog implied anywat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back