Novomatic Games

trig

Dormant account
Anybody any experience/views on these?

I'm new to this but even to my relatively untutored eye they look a bit weird, they have some pretty odd premises and desgins (some of the newer ones are a bit better) and that same double or quits feature seems to be on every game.

The bonus rounds once you get to them are pretty bizarre too.

And the sound effects are really jarring.

I couldn't say too much about payouts because I was playing for play money so not really paying attention to that.

Trig

Novomatic is one of my favourite brand of slots.
They can be pretty high variant but can also be very rewarding.
My favourites are Lucky Lady Charm,Book of Ra and Carribean Holidays.

It takes a bit to get used to them but they are pretty straight forward to play.

Again be advised,most of these slots have med to high variance patterns so play with caution! :thumbsup:

Yes I am a big Novo fan too. They are quite different to other providers because of the way they work - as Lotusch says, they are high variance and the way that works is this...

It is generally pretty hard to hit the bonus feature but when you do, it is generally fairly easy to get retriggers. In games like Lucky Lady's Charm and Dolphins pearl, Katana and to a lesser extent Book Of Ra, you end up often with 30, 40, 50 free spins or more.

The downside is that during normal play you very rarely get a very big win. In fact, almost never...you have to get the bonus features to walk away ahead generally.

The best games IMO are the ones I mentioned above plus Mystic Secret and - if you like games like 50 Lions or Zeus - Indian Spirit. Novomatic are big on "clones" so you will find a lot of their games do the same as other ones but that said, they have really original features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back