Novibet removes Supe It Up and Isis slots

steveyboy

PABnonaccred
isis and supe it up have been removed from novibet, golden tiger and dr bet has it listed as not allowed in england. anyone know reasons hello reps.i have been playing these games for years they are my go to games, seems like i wont be depositing much now.

Hi @steveyboy, thanks for reaching out. It is indeed the case that we've had to remove the games due to UK regulation and in accordance to the guidance of Microgaming who asked for them to be removed on the 5th of October. Novibet has over 4500 slots, we are confident that you will enjoy some of them! Thanks again for your concern and we wish you good luck!

@Novibet Rep Thanks for the quick response (I notified the rep like 22 minutes ago) - but do you have any clue why these games are no longer allowed in the UK? Sounds a bit odd that UK punters aren't allowed a certain game. Was it the mechanics behind the slot, or the themes? :D

Its clearly a compliance issue, but I doubt we will get to know what part of the game was breaking the existing/new UK rules :(

@Novibet Rep Thanks for the quick response (I notified the rep like 22 minutes ago) - but do you have any clue why these games are no longer allowed in the UK? Sounds a bit odd that UK punters aren't allowed a certain game. Was it the mechanics behind the slot, or the themes? :D
We are unclear on that part to be entirely honest.

some one some where must know what rule or condition that these games where breaking, mega moolah isis is missing and there are probably more. we are now living in a draconian state that tells us when and where we can spend OUR MONEY,

Hello again @steveyboy. Microgaming has removed approx. 200 slot games due to compliance issues. What basically happens is that the games are not compliant. As a result, companies would either have to fix them or remove them. In this case, it seems like the benefit of 'fixing them' wasn't worth the cost and, as a result, they were removed. Let's hope that the games you are referring to will be remastered at some point!

Hello again @steveyboy. Microgaming has removed approx. 200 slot games due to compliance issues. What basically happens is that the games are not compliant. As a result, companies would either have to fix them or remove them. In this case, it seems like the benefit of 'fixing them' wasn't worth the cost and, as a result, they were removed. Let's hope that the games you are referring to will be remastered at some point!
is the compliance issue since lowering rtp no longer getting winners

Typical.I recently joined Golden Tiger in order to play old style Microgaming slots like Supe It Up,Munchkins and Harveys and now they have all gone:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back