not a SRF!

Gomar

Dormant account
Is this a Straight Royal Flush (winner - upper right)? The Jack is not hearts. So, it's a flush and a straight, but
not a SRF. Correct? Lower left is a straight, thus it's a tie.

Attachments

• notRSF.jpg
    notRSF.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 129
I'm not sure where you're going with this.... and the layout of that games seems unfamiliar, but if the top right hand is a flush and the bottom right is a straight, it's not a tie.

In all the variations of poker I've played a flush is better than a straight....

Upper right is a Flush, not a straight flush (not sure why it says straight flush, buggy game perhaps)

there is not a Jack in that mix, its 9,10,Q,K,A of hearts(not sure where you see the jack?).

But as IanO pointed out, a flush will beat a straight regardless.

Is it 3 card poker? A, K Q of hearts is considered a straight flush...

The top of the screen shot says it is 3 card poker. That is why I ask.

LH

Is it 3 card poker? A, K Q of hearts is considered a straight flush...
The top of the screen shot says it is 3 card poker. That is why I ask.
LH
That's a very good spot... but if it is 3-card poker, why does the top left hand say 2-pair... :eek2:
I can't see the Jack the OP mentioned either...

I'm confused! :confused:

{Edit} OK, after a bit more studying of the screenshot, I'm getting it now!
Each of the three hands in the corners are made up of the two hole cards (shown above/below the 5-card result) and 3 of the 5 community cards in the middle.
So I GUESS that's why it's called 3-card poker...?

Anyway - looks like the OP is correct - the top Right hand is definitely NOT a SR8 Flush.

What software is this - it looks like Liberty Slots?

KK

Makes 2 of us KK!!

The only thing I can think of is since it is 3 card Hold 'Em, can it be you use 3 down cards instead of 2? Not sure never played 3 card Hold 'Em before. The Jack the op is talking about is in the dealers hand, I think. But it is not a heart it is a diamond, so that would make the straight he mentioned.

The caption under the right hand should read Straight, Flush meaning the hand does have a straight and does have a flush. But I have no clue because I don't play poker on line.

LH

That's a very good spot... but if it is 3-card poker, why does the top left hand say 2-pair... :eek2:
I can't see the Jack the OP mentioned either...

I'm confused! :confused:

KK

Not played this game for ages iirc you are dealt 2 cards and there are 5 cards turned over in the middle, you bet on each card before the next one is turned over, and the best hand is any three from the two cards you`re dealt and the 5 cards in the middle, so yes there is a SRF. Ace, King, Queen of Hearts.

Not played this game for ages iirc you are dealt 2 cards and there are 5 cards turned over in the middle, you bet on each card before the next one is turned over, and the best hand is any three from the two cards you`re dealt and the 5 cards in the middle, so yes there is a SRF. Ace, King, Queen of Hearts.

If you are only play with the best hand made with 3 cards how does the hand on the left have 2 pair?

You are right, I did not see this was 3 card poker (with a flop :what:) but it does not explain this:

If you are only play with the best hand made with 3 cards how does the hand on the left have 2 pair?

Good question, that takes at least 4 cards :what: and 2 pair is not on any paytable of 3 card poker that I am aware of.

EDIT: wait a minute, on any of the variants of 3 card poker I have played there is no flop, you are dealt 3 cards and the dealer is dealt 3 cards. so wth is this game? Starting to confuse myself here.

Starting to confuse myself here.
Read my edited post above, and LHofsdal's post below...
The caption under the right hand should read Straight, Flush meaning the hand does have a straight and does have a flush.
I think that is the answer - a missing comma! :thumbsup:

KK

Another question...

How many decks of cards are you playing with here? I see 3 King of Hearts, 3 Queens of Hearts, 2 Ace of Clubs etc....

Aren't most poker games played with one deck?

Just curious....

LH

How many decks of cards are you playing with here? I see 3 King of Hearts, 3 Queens of Hearts, 2 Ace of Clubs etc....

Aren't most poker games played with one deck?

Just curious....

LH

My interpretation was:

top left was dealt 10C and JS, and finished his hand with the 10H JD and KH from the board
top right was dealt 9H and AH, and finished his hand with the 10H QH and KH from the board
bottom right was deal AC and 5C, and finished his hand with the 10H JD and KH and QH from the board (discarding his useless 5)

This is just regular holdem. I googled 3c texas holdem poker and it was page after page of download links. Anyone else heard of it? I didn't feel like clicking any...

At first that is what I was thinking, but the flop cards, there is no Ace of Clubs, but the lower left hand has 2 of them.

I think this is one game I am going to have to do some research on, because I can't figure it out.

LH

At first that is what I was thinking, but the flop cards, there is no Ace of Clubs, but the lower left hand has 2 of them.

I think this is one game I am going to have to do some research on, because I can't figure it out.

LH

For each player it displays the two cards they were dealt, and their best final hand.

Thats why you see the two aces of clubs in the bottom left. he was dealt one, and used it, so it appears twice.

For each player it displays the two cards they were dealt, and their best final hand.

Thats why you see the two aces of clubs in the bottom left. he was dealt one, and used it, so it appears twice.

Okay, got ya. Thanks.

LH

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back