no longer good value for money

sattty

Experienced Member
i love playing the slots...excitment of potentail good feautres ...but sadly im falling out of love with them

why..ithey simply do not seem to represent good value for my money..now by this i mean reasonable amount of playtime for my money...

today 200 in all slots playing IM at .60 a spin.....547 spins and one non paying desire feature it all gone

200 in go wild playing IM at .60 a spin.....490 spins and one rubbish feature all gone....

now i know IM is a fairly high varience slot...but really do they have to be so tight....its like the fun of playing has gone

i could list a lot of sessions like this lately...its not the loosing sessions that are taking my fun away...always expect to loose..its the lack of anything actually happening that makes it so dull now...prob sounds weird to you guys...

Yeah, I always spin at accelatered speed anyway to get me through the dull sessions, and first try to get up my bankoll playing lower variance slots before I give IM a try. And then perhaps, suddenly, BAM - a Wild Desire Feature like the ones posted here...:)

That slot has been dead for me too, for the last 5 or 6 sessions I've had on it. :(

If you want to get your enjoyment back - try some different (lower variance) MG slots - or try a different software altogether.
Have you tried NetEnt, Rival or Grand Virtual?
They all have some really cool slots - and many are low variance (but big wins are still possible!)

KK

its been woeful KK tbh.....not even BDBA sucks this much when its it non pay mode...

i play for enjoyment..not to make money...if i win awesome..but if i dont nothing lost..as i say its an enjoyment thing..but id enjoy it a lot more with some features...even if they were god awful loosing ones lol

Dunno what has happen to immortal romance... used to be great! I hope the slots will pay us back!!
This is what we called as "Throwing money to the Vampires!!"

Useless :p

Ive noticed IR has recently changed, it now sometimes plays the 5oak sound on some 4oak wins which didn't happen before, I wonder what else has been been changed on it.
(corrrect me if im wrong but i never recalled 5oak sound on 4oak wins when it was new)

i tought IR was on fire today as i got 6 times free spins and 2 wild desire today and the result :

1.50 bet
6 free spins - 10X bet 5 of them and 3X on the 6th....

wild desire 3 reel wild - 0 :eek2: the secound one 10X....

got also thunderstorm today and it paid 8X bet

and to the last post, yes i noticed the sound has changed from 5oak to from 4oak

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back