Newbie: e-wallets

Fefefamo

Dormant account
Hi guys,

I friend of mine recommend me to set up an e-wallet account. What do you think is the best product available for online gambling? I'm looking for fastness and expeditiousness.

Thank you.

I guess the first think to do is check what is accepted from your country, moneybookers for example is not for US players. After than I suggest you check how wide they are accepted, Moneybookers and Neteller should be accepted everywhere, some other click2pay, click&buy not that much. That makes your decision easier.

hope that helped

Neteller is not an option for Canadians. I use Moneybookers. I feel the fees are quite reasonable (around $3 for a wire transfer, and around $5 for a cheque). Be aware that your bank will charge you for an incoming wire ($15-$20 depending on where you bank). 2% to upload funds from a credit card, although everywhere I play I can deposit directly from my prepaid credit card. No charge to make transfers to merchants to and from your account.

Instadebit is not an ewallet, but many sites use it, and it allows you to make deposits and withdrawals directly to your bank account. I don't like being able to access my bank that easily, so I use a prepaid card from MoneyMart to fund my gambling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back