Logo
external image

New to CM but not to gaming

stephanie39340

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 28, 2014
Location
TN
Hey folks! I have observed casinomeister.com for a couple of years now but didn't ever register. I like this site and decided to give it a go. I am a 36 year old single female that has been gaming online for over ten years. I like gaming at Club World Casinos most of all right now. I have tried them all, however and greatly miss the Microgaming software since it has been banned in the US. :( I thought I'd say hello to my fellow gamers and see if there are any in my area (Southeastern US). Take care folks and happy gaming! ;)
 
Welcome to the forum. You certainly do a good job with the choice of your casinos. Clubworld is one of the better casinos for US.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top