Your Input Please NEW RECORD IN CRAZY TIME 12500X

ESCJAMIE

He/Him. High Voltage Only
MM
Crazy time Bonus game CASH HUNT 25x with a starter of 500x turned in to 12.5k X

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Anyone hit it in here?

Crazy time Bonus game CASH HUNT 25x with a starter of 500x turned in to 12.5k X

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Anyone hit it in here?
Extremely unlikely!
I don't know how many did hit it, but probably only a handful of the 1000's playing at the time (getting the biggest pay-out is only a 1 in 108 chance on Cash Hunt), so of the millions of gamblers in the world, the chances of any CM members being the lucky one is extraordinarily unlikely - but it would be great if one was! :thumbsup:

I played quite a bit of Crazy Time back in Sep/Oct, but soon realised that it is an addictive money-eating machine which can quickly destroy your sanity! The RTP and way it works is the same as any high variance slot - bucket loads of losing or tiny win spins and a very small chance of hitting a biggie. But somehow it seems worse than a slot because you can actually see the RNG (the wheel) in action.
Also, as most people probably bet on more than one outcome like I do, even your small wins seem better than they actually are;
e.g. If you're betting on 4 outcomes, you need a win of x4 just to get your money back.

KK

All I know is that when the money gets big on that I always pick the same one and it would have been one of the lowest multipliers so even at 175x I’d have been proper pissed off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back