New Social Group New Group Created - Health And Wellness

Ok. I will take the plunge and be the first to post. :laugh:
How many eat breakfast, and what do you usually have?
Summer time, I just have fruit and coffee, but winter time is different. In Canada we tend to eat big breakies on the weekends, that consist of bacon, eggs, hash browns, porridge and toast. Weekdays hot cereal of some type.

Okay i will post as well. Say i am up at 6 then like dionysus i have coffee and fags . Then that continues till some point in the day when i eat something. And it is normally unhealthy.

Hmmmm makes me think. All that caffeine , nicotine , unhealthy food, stress , lack of sleep , pain . Guess i have entered the wrong thread lol. :eek2:

nah, Hell, i usually don't even remember I need to piss til afternoon lol
I wake, sort the dogs, make a coffee, generally have 2, hop on the pc, do emails, forums etc..then like, oh right, I should probably pee, havent done that since last night.
Around 3 ish I ask mom wants she wants for dinner but by then she's lready had lunch so we eat around 5 or 6

Okay i will post as well. Say i am up at 6 then like dionysus i have coffee and fags . Then that continues till some point in the day when i eat something. And it is normally unhealthy.

Hmmmm makes me think. All that caffeine , nicotine , unhealthy food, stress , lack of sleep , pain . Guess i have entered the wrong thread lol. :eek2:
:laugh: You actually are in the right one.

nah, Hell, i usually don't even remember I need to piss til afternoon lol
I wake, sort the dogs, make a coffee, generally have 2, hop on the pc, do emails, forums etc..then like, oh right, I should probably pee, havent done that since last night.
Around 3 ish I ask mom wants she wants for dinner but by then she's lready had lunch so we eat around 5 or 6
I remember reading some where that if you go all day without eating, your stomach produces acid, that starts eating away at your stomach lining. I don't know how true that is. :eek2:

I remember reading some where that if you go all day without eating, your stomach produces acid, that starts eating away at your stomach lining. I don't know how true that is. :eek2:
I'm a bit over 200 (not terrible, I'm 6'1)....if i ate three squares id be fucking huuuuuuuge; i really just dont get all that hungry; somedays i can eat a whole pizza, some days ill have a salad for dinner
but i never eat breakfast and the 2nd 2 are usually combined
I'm really not a foodie, I scarf w/e in probably 2 minutes; i eat for sustenance not joy

Got to admit today was different. Got up at 5.20. Had couple of coffees and cigarettes before i went to work at 6.30.
Then had 2 more coffees and can of diet fanta with about 5 cigarettes. Then about 10 i actually ate as felt hungry. Had a nice healthy roll and square sausage and potato scone( yeah i know you Canadians won't have a clue what it is)But it is not healthy.

Then routine kept on with another couple of coffees and cigarettes till next thing i ate was 2 empire biscuits with a coffee about 4 (again you won't know what they are but again not healthy)

And all i have ate since was a couple of pieces and crisps and a bar of chocolate. With another few coffees , cans of diet coke and cigarettes.

Now sometimes i do eat meals but some days i eat like i did today.

And anyway talking of lack of sleep its after midnight here and even tho i know I won't get much sleep i need to be up in 5 hours for work so guess i better try get some lol.

I'm a bit over 200 (not terrible, I'm 6'1)....if i ate three squares id be fucking huuuuuuuge; i really just dont get all that hungry; somedays i can eat a whole pizza, some days ill have a salad for dinner
but i never eat breakfast and the 2nd 2 are usually combined
I'm really not a foodie, I scarf w/e in probably 2 minutes; i eat for sustenance not joy
I'm always hungry. 5'5 and just a little over 129lbs. I love food, but really picky about what I eat. I hate pasta, hamburger. And now chicken grosses me out, but I LOVE a nice rare steak, and love fish.

Got to admit today was different. Got up at 5.20. Had couple of coffees and cigarettes before i went to work at 6.30.
Then had 2 more coffees and can of diet fanta with about 5 cigarettes. Then about 10 i actually ate as felt hungry. Had a nice healthy roll and square sausage and potato scone( yeah i know you Canadians won't have a clue what it is)But it is not healthy.

Then routine kept on with another couple of coffees and cigarettes till next thing i ate was 2 empire biscuits with a coffee about 4 (again you won't know what they are but again not healthy)

And all i have ate since was a couple of pieces and crisps and a bar of chocolate. With another few coffees , cans of diet coke and cigarettes.

Now sometimes i do eat meals but some days i eat like i did today.

And anyway talking of lack of sleep its after midnight here and even tho i know I won't get much sleep i need to be up in 5 hours for work so guess i better try get some lol.
Ummm Paul. Most of us Canadians are British, so we eat pretty well the same stuff. :laugh:

I'm always hungry. 5'5 and just a little over 129lbs. I love food, but really picky about what I eat. I hate pasta, hamburger. And now chicken grosses me out, but I LOVE a nice rare steak, and love fish.
Providing it's not meat, I'll eat w/e is placed in front of me.
When I wasn't single, I'd make meals, but for one, seems more work than it's worth - sometimes mom and I will make a dinner together, but she pretty much eats like a bird and bound to have meat in it.

Ummm Paul. Most of us Canadians are British, so we eat pretty well the same stuff. :laugh:
lol, I've no clue what he meant :laugh:
i know a scone, its like, some hkind of hard tea biscuit or something? Never seen a square sausage though.
Sounds like a timmy's breakfast though

Potato scone
Description
A potato scone or tattie scone is a regional variant of the savoury griddle scone which is especially popular in Scotland. Many variations of the recipe exist. They generally include liberal quantities of boiled potatoes, butter and salt.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

:

It was the only way my mother could get me to eat potatoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back