NetEnt Elements Slot Addiction

hoff1985

Dormant Account
mm1
I usually started to really enjoy NetEnt Slots because they're pretty creative and fair... Elements is one of the greatest slots i've ever played... It gave me some huge wins... But then again, am i the only one that isn't able to stop playing on this slot? I have that experience with no other slot, that i really can't stop even if my "win-streak" is over...

Wuu... That surprises me :(

I thought it it quite high variance, but i could always hit the feature, and even during regular spins, it can pay really big... Why you guys don't like ti??

Wuu... That surprises me :(

I thought it it quite high variance, but i could always hit the feature, and even during regular spins, it can pay really big... Why you guys don't like ti??

It's actually an alright slot, i take back my previous comment. Gave it another whirl and actually hit the feature which in fairness is very well thought out and fun. Now to hit all 4 of them :)

Last edited:
I think elements is really creative and great new slot :)!Have even had a few withdraws playing it with decent bets, useally under 1€

When it first came out I did OK on it, and even got a couple of bet x100+ wins.

But I took a real caning on this slot a few days ago - so I went back to it last night to try for a bit of revenge...
I did get quite a lot of bonus features this time, but every time all I managed to do was win back what I had lost on the way to the feature - I just could not get ahead, and in the end I gave up. :(
I love the bonus features on this slot (though I still haven't figured out how it decides which one to give you), so I'm sure I will be back to have another bash at it.

KK

I usually started to really enjoy NetEnt Slots because they're pretty creative and fair... Elements is one of the greatest slots i've ever played... It gave me some huge wins... But then again, am i the only one that isn't able to stop playing on this slot? I have that experience with no other slot, that i really can't stop even if my "win-streak" is over...

I have exactly the same addiction with this slot hoff1985! I was even so confident that I raised my stakes to € 10 with a € 1000 balance at RedBet - fortunately a bonus round came up after 2 spins, which paid out a bit over 100x, lucky me.

Seems that we are (still) a minority though;)

When it first came out I did OK on it, and even got a couple of bet x100+ wins.

But I took a real caning on this slot a few days ago - so I went back to it last night to try for a bit of revenge...
I did get quite a lot of bonus features this time, but every time all I managed to do was win back what I had lost on the way to the feature - I just could not get ahead, and in the end I gave up. :(
I love the bonus features on this slot (though I still haven't figured out how it decides which one to give you), so I'm sure I will be back to have another bash at it.

KK

If you get four wins on a row you will get the feature (quess you figured out that :D). Depending from wich element you get the most winnings from, determinates wich element freespin feature you will get.
For examble, your wins: 1,12€(fire), 1,25€(water), 1€ (water), 1€(fire). You will get the water. (Wins after that does not count anymore)
At least as what I have understood.

Because of this, one should assume fire is to most desirable feature to get, as it is the hardest one to get(allthough wins from it are higher they are much more rare).
I for one do think it is the best one.

Did OK with it but I don't really see the potential for huge wins, reminds me of Evolution a little.

I know that Chopley is/was "testing" it in free mode and wasn't impressed after a few thousands of spins. Not sure if his opinion changed lately.

I had the biggest wins on Air, but fire did good to me also.... Then i would say water and the worst was earth... I see big win potential!! These wilds can end up everywhere during free spins!

Ok, I have now played this addictive POS enough to have a proper opinion.

First of all, it IS addictive, goddamn light and sound show, keeps you playing for far longer than you should. As a slot, as such, it is great (except for the incredibly boring and long-winded AIR free spins), the problem is that it pays/behaves like shit.

It SHOULD be a medium variance slot (or even low-mid), because I'll be damned if I'll ever hit even a 500xbet on this one. I have a handful of 100-250xbet ones, but that's it. It doesn't seem to have any 'real' potential, even in the FIRE spin mode, which seems to be the most valuable one. But it often acts like a high variance slot. It tends to go on these massive streaks with dead spins interspersed with a few crappy 3oak's. Much like Jackhammer, but even worse. At least Jackhammer sometimes bounces back.

This bloody game has single-handedly ruined more sessions recently than I care to mention. Chasing free spins is especially deadly on this one because of the massive streaks mentioned above, often resulting in a 300+ spin run of RTP below 25% and so you can easily ruin your bonus wagering just like that. And when (if) you finally get them, it usually doesn't matter anymore, cos they do not have the potential to restore the balance, no matter how you slice it.

I'd be a happy gambler if I never load up this slot again. I'd rather wager with Scarface. :lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back