Netent bought up?

arben

Potty Mouthed Person
Netent? has they been bought up from crimnals? does somone know if this is the case? I mean what have hapend to this wonderful provider? i had my bigest win on netent slots over 10years gambling. But now!!! o my lord it really is harder to win something i havent had a cashout on 14 months. All of the session is like this.... deadspin deadspin deadspin nearhit nearhit nearhit small win deadspin smallwin nearhit. When i finaly trigger a bonus i thought it was a bonus of 10freespins 7 is dead. Come on this is to greddy why do this to them self? its for sure changes it is not the same slots any more. Im leaving it never more.

Don't Play netent. Stopped 2 year ago and my overall rtp shot up within months. My personal thought are they been creaming of them for a few years. Aided by the poorest set of maths out there

I feel its time to stop and thats is really sad bacuse i really like the games like Gonzo quest flowers victorius and piggy riches but its so so hard to win its not fun with all deadspins and teasers. I understand that the game is not in my favor i really do, but whats the point having a bonus wich pays u shit. the latest time ive played other providers mos of the time i tripple my deposit, open a netent game and the money is gone in couple of minutes. Today i played Gonzos startbalance was 500euro and was spining on 2euro bet triggered the bonus when i had 158euros left and the bonus gave 2.45 euros win on 10 frefals. This is not the 1 or 10 time it does like this it hapend nany times. Flowers 4.5 euros bet avargare win is 50-100 euros. They made their slots like scratching cards. And 1once your down on netent slot u can 99/100 forget u will win back sonething. They have the potential to be nr1 provider as they imo was. Hade they change staff or what i just wont ti know on wich way they are stering the ship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back