Logo
external image

Need Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zodiac
  • id38311
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 944
  • Replies 1
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Location
Europe
Has any from you guys working contact details in regarding Gambling Ferderation (Sizzling Slots) and Indio Casino (First Grand Affiliates) ?

At First Grand and Indio i sent e-mails two times but with no response.
(maybe it would be a good idea to inform Playtech ?)

I know that these are not at the accredited list.
 
Has any from you guys working contact details in regarding Gambling Ferderation (Sizzling Slots) and Indio Casino (First Grand Affiliates) ?

At First Grand and Indio i sent e-mails two times but with no response.
(maybe it would be a good idea to inform Playtech ?)

I know that these are not at the accredited list.
No contact info for these guys from here. Gambling Federation? I thought they were out of business. First Grand and Indio casino? They have years of history being a cocked up non-responsive casino. Sorry, not much help here. :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top