Logo
external image

Need help with OKPAY

  • Thread starter Thread starter pobeda
  • id56807
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 327
  • Replies 2

pobeda

account suspended
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Location
San Diego, CA
I am sick and tired on this processor ( Last Friday I initiated a top up card request to transfer money to my master card. Paid 5 bucks to get paid within 2 hours. As of this Friday, transaction still pending. I sent them 3 messages, opened support ticket. Nothing, no response. They do not pick up the phone at any time of the day and there is no answering machine(maybe this is good, otherwise, I would be very happy to tell them what i think about their support and business).
I just have no idea what to do. This is not the first time for me to have an issue with them. Anyone else having problems right now?
 
Pobeda,

There is a thread here regarding OKPay and the problems with the Cypriot/Greek government. I don't know what it is exactly but CW dropped them as a method of deposit/withdrawal about the time it all started.

I guess I should just stop using them.
It happened last time and I was stupid enough
to believe that everything was fixed(that's okpay message to me)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top