Logo
external image

My new blog.

  • Thread starter Thread starter chayton
  • id37391
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 865
  • Replies 5
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Location
Edmonton Canada
It's not gambling related but I thought I'd post here in case anyone is (or knows anyone who is) interested in digital scrapbooking or crafty crap like that. I used to have a store but I trashed it and now I'm just doing freebie downloads and photoshop tips, stuff like that. It's my first wordpress thing ever too. :)

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)
 
well it's there mostly just for fun - it's not like I'm making money with it or anything. Although maybe one day I can sell ad space or some affiliate scrapbook thing or whatever.

I'm kinda digging the whole wordpress thing though - getting to mess around with php again. Maybe I'll do another blog for something else now that I can't really tweak anything else with this one...
:)
 
It's not gambling related but I thought I'd post here in case anyone is (or knows anyone who is) interested in digital scrapbooking or crafty crap like that. I used to have a store but I trashed it and now I'm just doing freebie downloads and photoshop tips, stuff like that. It's my first wordpress thing ever too. :)

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

Hiya,

I belong to a group that share quite a bit of scraps like yours "Chayton. I mainly worked in psp and photoimpact. I was learning photoshop before my hard drive crashed. I'm on a laptop that doesn't have a graphics heavy card so I can't load all of the progs I have.

The members probably will download all your freebies and you might get a donation or two out of it. let me know via pm if you want the link to join.
 
Hiya,

I belong to a group that share quite a bit of scraps like yours "Chayton. I mainly worked in psp and photoimpact. I was learning photoshop before my hard drive crashed. I'm on a laptop that doesn't have a graphics heavy card so I can't load all of the progs I have.

The members probably will download all your freebies and you might get a donation or two out of it. let me know via pm if you want the link to join.

PM sent!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top