My Baby and me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim5ny

Non-Gambler
3Dice sent a bottle of Crystal this past Christmas. My little girl and me took a trip to see my family in North Carolina recently. We cracked the bottle and celebrated her College graduation. Four years with a 4.0 Average in business. Where did she get that from? Not her mom! :) This is me and her!

She is too pretty to be your daughter. ;)
Congratulations!

I'm in NC.....if you don't mind where might you be talking about? General area?

Lol!! I agree she's too beautiful to be my girl, but her mother is a Knock-out! What can I say? Kakata.. she did a semester In Florence, Italy... and got me the T-Shirt there. She loves Italy! My family is spread out over the state of North Carolina. BB... My brother is in Harrisburg(an outskirt of Charlotte), and My sister and mom are in Jacksonville.. on the coast)

What's not to like about Florence (or the rest of Italy for that matter LOL!)

Congrats on your daughter's graduation - makes all the effort to put these kids through university worthwhile, and if they use their heads it can have such a beneficial impact on their lives.

Thanks for sharing Tim. Beautiful daughter. Boy, theres something about gamblers beacuse everytime someone posts a pic of their daughter , they are always so pretty!

Gamblers have pretty genes in them huh?:D

Thanks for sharing Tim. Beautiful daughter. Boy, theres something about gamblers beacuse everytime someone posts a pic of their daughter , they are always so pretty!

Gamblers have pretty genes in them huh?:D

Maybe it's cuz we're so wild!:p

Thanks for the nice words everyone!

Lol!! I agree she's too beautiful to be my girl, but her mother is a Knock-out! What can I say? Kakata.. she did a semester In Florence, Italy... and got me the T-Shirt there. She loves Italy! My family is spread out over the state of North Carolina. BB... My brother is in Harrisburg(an outskirt of Charlotte), and My sister and mom are in Jacksonville.. on the coast)

You probably forgot that Im Italian......I wasnt sarcastic.
That's why I said nice Tshirt:p;)

Hey Tim she's cute
One good thing is Thank God she don't look like you :lolup:
Congrats on her graduation & I wish her all the best in the real World ahead of her.
B-T

Hey Tim she's cute
One good thing is Thank God she don't look like you :lolup:
Congrats on her graduation & I wish her all the best in the real World ahead of her.
B-T

If my feet ever leave the ground due to arrogance Bingo, I can always count on you to bring me back down to Earth! Thanks Buddy! You know I can take a joke.. so keep em coming!:thumbsup:

You know I can take a joke.. so keep em coming!:thumbsup:

i'd tap it. ...if she put a bag over her head...j/k ...not even then.......j/k she really is cute, don't kill me lmao

your pal,
-hGb :thumbsup:

i'd tap it. ...if she put a bag over her head...j/k ...not even then.......j/k she really is cute, don't kill me lmao

your pal,
-hGb :thumbsup:

is that supposed to be funny? You can dis me all you want.. but to say that you'd do her if I put a bag over her head is a bit much! What's your deal dude? If you want to meet I'll give you my cell. You crossed the line. Make fun of me all you want. Give me your number..We'll meet if you want.

bag or no bag i'd tap it all day long.

you just got off saying keep jokes coming. perhaps raunchy, and clearly close-striking, but nevertheless not meant with serious intent so thus void.

let's exchange numbers, so you can beat me up. i'm sure there's plenty of dudes in her past that deserve a beating from her daddy, but a passing stranger making a clearly exaggerated remark, get real.

i'll take your daughter's number if you're offering though...

chill, brother :thumbsup:

Admin Warning

bag or no bag i'd tap it all day long.

you just got off saying keep jokes coming. perhaps raunchy, and clearly close-striking, but nevertheless not meant with serious intent so thus void.

let's exchange numbers, so you can beat me up. i'm sure there's plenty of dudes in her past that deserve a beating from her daddy, but a passing stranger making a clearly exaggerated remark, get real.

i'll take your daughter's number if you're offering though...

chill, brother :thumbsup:
This is the exact kind of crap that caused this section to be closed down a number of months ago. These remarks are juvenile, unwarranted, and unacceptable. I don't expect this to happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back