Mr Green refuse to permanently close account...

Is it legal to refuse a permenent lock of account requested by the player????

I believe it is. You need to be self excluded for gambling problem to get it closed forever, and some have only 5 years for that too.
Others though are permanently closing accounts forever if you just breath self exclusion...

Thats sick I have to lie and humiliate myself to be excluded permanently. Their explanation is that "people often wanna reopen their account" therefor they dont close accounts permanently. Also they break their own rules saying they are not allowed to set an account to 0,00 SEK if I dont wanna have a 0,01SEK account balance (due to playing Vikings go Bergzerk)..but days before it was no problem to remove a few ören(swedish)

Thats sick I have to lie and humiliate myself to be excluded permanently. Their explanation is that "people often wanna reopen their account" therefor they dont close accounts permanently. Also they break their own rules saying they are not allowed to set an account to 0,00 SEK if I dont wanna have a 0,01SEK account balance (due to playing Vikings go Bergzerk)..but days before it was no problem to remove a few ören(swedish)

Set your deposit limit to 10sek and ask someone to change your password for you, and make sure you don't recieve any offers.
Perfect way to get rid of them :)
Don't humiliate yourself. They are not worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back