Momentum!

hoff1985

Dormant Account
mm1
I'm sure y'all experienced this, but i have to tell you about my recent RIVAL sessions at Slots Capital.

For 2 weeks, every deposit was blown away in minutes. I couldn't win again. Even the slots that were always good to me treated my bad. As example on "Moonshiner's Moolah" i weren't able to get to the "Chicken Bonus Round" for 3 weeks.

And now yesterday, i tried again, busted... Had only 6$ left. Tried "Moonlight Mystery", during free spins 3 wilds -> Back to 124$.

And since then nearly every slot treats me well. Changed to Moonshiner's Moolah. 3 chicken bonus rounds in 4 minutes. Before i tried 3 weeks to catch them!!!

Now i'm at 360$ and only about 1000$ to wager...

Did you also had sessions like this where after bad times everything worked, whatever slot you tried...

-Hoff

Congrats, and yep, bet most of us have... it's why we continue this crazy hobby.

I am in one of my "seriously? give me a break" stints with my Rival of choice, Desert Nights - grind, grind, grind. Then, on Love & Money (which consistently lets me get my bankroll back up if I jump around in bets) I hit "bet max" for a few spins, not even realizing I'd upped my bet earlier to .75 a line... so the max bet was 3.75 instead of .75. Dammit - just like that, no more to grind. (My bank blocks my account if I have two international debits in a row, so no chance to grind it back.. which is a good thing. There's always tomorrow, when hopefully I'll receive at least one of two recent w/d's I'm waiting on to replenish my gaming budget.)

ETA: For some reason my cashout-able wins always seem to happen on the mid-month weekend. It's weird. (I'm US, so I have a 350 minimum cashout.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back