Millionth signup at PKR

jetset

RIP Brian
MILLION MEMBERS FOR PKR.COM

3D online poker site keeps pulling 'em in....

One of the pioneers in online 3D poker gambling, PKR.com reached an historic milestone last week when it signed up its one millionth user. Passing the one million mark caps an exceptional year of growth for PKR.com, the company claims.

PKR's high quality 3D graphics and immersive game system, which allow players to customise characters and interact with opponents using a range of body language and emoticons, have proved to be major attractions for poker players everywhere, who have visited the site in record numbers since the PKR launch in August 2006.

A stand alone operator, PKR.com has relied on its innovative software, gaming ambience and clever marketing to generate a critical mass of players that includes a new generation keen to compete, learn and improve their poker game.

Licensed in Alderney, PKR.com is regulated by a jurisdiction recently 'white listed' for UK advertising by the Department for Culture Media and Sport, ensuring a capability to expand advertising efforts in a key market. The company has additionally elected to stay away from the United States market, a decision which it says has been vindicated by the imposition of bans in that country on financial transactions with online gambling companies under October 2006's Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act.

I played there last week and liked it. It was a great difference from the mundane characters at other poker rooms and a far cry from the prima poker sites.

ive had connection problems at pkr. As for the 1 million? Dont know where that figure comes from, must be mostly the play money tables. The site looks great but I find it a bit heavy on the PC memory. I tried it again last week for the 1st time in a year. Still not keen on it. Maybe a site for the future but IMO not at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back