mike leach's lawyers called craig james helicoptor dad

craig james is a meathead for this reason.
back in 1994, when colorado played nebraska in battle of #2 vs #3, the huskers rolled us..better team won no doubt..
me and few buddies were one of about 8-10 CU fans who stayed in lincoln that night to party..
well who comes in the bar we were at, chris fowler and craig james, and james is wearing a nebraska sweatshirt..supposed to be impartial..what a jackass..

Mark your calendar Colorado Buff 10/02/10. I remember you guys bringing Ralphie down in 2006, that must have been a helluva 1500 mile ride for a half ton buffalo. It will be a different story for us playing in the altitude, I'm sure. Glad to see you are a true fan(atic) through thick and I thin. I know I am.

Go Dawgs.

PD

craig james is a meathead for this reason.
back in 1994, when colorado played nebraska in battle of #2 vs #3, the huskers rolled us..better team won no doubt..
me and few buddies were one of about 8-10 CU fans who stayed in lincoln that night to party..
well who comes in the bar we were at, chris fowler and craig james, and james is wearing a nebraska sweatshirt..supposed to be impartial..what a jackass..

coloradobuff, it's cool to see and read your 'sports talk' posts with the enthusiasm that you have. You are a much welcomed addition to the forum IMO..:thumbsup:
____
____

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back