New Slot Announcement Microgaming clone Starburst -Space Enigma

Not really made by MicroGaming though.
It's produced by All41Studios, and just released through MicroGaming

Granted.
Although I don't think they've had much respect in their own brand since the new CEO John Coleman took over in 2018.
Coincidentally, isn't that about the time they stopped producing any in-house games?

Yes, finally! Been waiting for an MG Starburst since forever!

Actually I was told by @L&L-Jan Power Stars is the original Starburst!

Yeah, just like with a few others, e.g. Book of Ra, Novomatic was first with the mechanic in 2008, Starburst came out in 2012.

No guarantee that there wasn't maybe somebody earlier but I don't know of any.

Talking about Starburst, I just found this...

Outdated URL (Invalid)

Starburst with jackpots! Aren't we lucky?

Highly customizable. You know what that means. :D

NetEnt announced last year that they will offer customizable RTPs for some games, and this one is their starting point.

I venture to say, this year Pandora's Box will be opened with regards to RTP. Feels like another Wild Wild West period is approaching until regulators put a stop to it. :rolleyes:

1581468064988.png

Highly customizable. You know what that means. :D

NetEnt announced last year that they will offer customizable RTPs for some games, and this one is their starting point.

I venture to say, this year Pandora's Box will be opened with regards to RTP. Feels like another Wild Wild West period is approaching until regulators put a stop to it. :rolleyes:

View attachment 123036

I think you are looking at this the wrong way.
Imagine how happy you will be if you manage to squeeze a withdrawal from a slot running at 75% rtp.
They just want us to be happy.

Wow, game even has shit-tier rtp before removing another 14,5% for the jackpot.
Just wow.

The $2 million seed has to be financed somehow. :D

Mega Moolah is also at 88% but it has an overall RTP of roughly 95%. Here they reduced even that to 92.xx - 93.xx%, so less is going to the jackpots, meaning the bigger ones will trigger less often.

Power Mode gives you constant Power Spin triggers, meaning a 3x3 mega bloc in the centre and landing the 3x3 wheel symbol will trigger the jackpot wheel. In normal mode, you need to hit 2 bonus symbols to get a Power Spin. Hence, in Power Mode, there will be a lot more small jackpot wins.

But there is a BIGLY BUT. Power Mode costs 10x default bet. So 0.10 become 1.00! :eek:

I won't touch this slot, the three hours in demo mode for my review where sufficient for the rest of my life. :rolleyes:

The $2 million seed has to be financed somehow. :D

Mega Moolah is also at 88% but it has an overall RTP of roughly 95%. Here they reduced even that to 92.xx - 93.xx%, so less is going to the jackpots, meaning the bigger ones will trigger less often.

Power Mode gives you constant Power Spin triggers, meaning a 3x3 mega bloc in the centre and landing the 3x3 wheel symbol will trigger the jackpot wheel. In normal mode, you need to hit 2 bonus symbols to get a Power Spin. Hence, in Power Mode, there will be a lot more small jackpot wins.

But there is a BIGLY BUT. Power Mode costs 10x default bet. So 0.10 become 1.00! :eek:

I won't touch this slot, the three hours in demo mode for my review where sufficient for the rest of my life. :rolleyes:

According to the info above the rtp is worse in power-mode.
Whats up with that?
Isnt it usually slightly better rtp when using extra-bet functions?

According to the info above the rtp is worse in power-mode.
Whats up with that?
Isnt it usually slightly better rtp when using extra-bet functions?

Because you have a mega block in the middle, it will be harder to score wins. Imagine stacked symbols all the time.

What is though the major difference is the huge chunk for the jackpots.

I tried it for hours and never made it past starting balance, the main game can deliver max 500x bet, so you rely on the jackpots which 99.9% you will get the smallest one.

In other news, here's a slot I am pretty sure you will all love, although min bet is 0.20.

Micro Knights from Elk Studios, first grid slot and it is hilarious. Two random features, 6 Flag features (collect winning symbols to trigger), Symbol Queue (adding symbols to clusters) and a free spins round. Just finished the review and still playing the game in demo :D

Release: 25th Feb 2020
RTP: 96%
Volatitlity: M-H
Max win: 2,500x

1581475189981.jpeg

1581475252323.jpeg

In other news, here's a slot I am pretty sure you will all love, although min bet is 0.20.

Micro Knights from Elk Studios, first grid slot and it is hilarious. Two random features, 6 Flag features (collect winning symbols to trigger), Symbol Queue (adding symbols to clusters) and a free spins round. Just finished the review and still playing the game in demo :D

Release: 25th Feb 2020
RTP: 96%
Volatitlity: M-H
Max win: 2,500x

View attachment 123047

View attachment 123048

Which ELK slot would you compare the volatility to? Cygnus is ranked as "impossible" in my book of volatility. Just as comparison :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back