MG/Netent slot with >3000x bet Win except playboy/IM/GoT and DoA with bet >1Eur

andym

Experienced Member
Hey everyone,

is there any slot from MG or Netent where you won more than 3000x bet except Playboy/IM/GoT and DoA? With a betsize of more than 1Eur.

In the winnerpics topic you can only find these slots (i have to admit that i didnt go through all of the pages). And my experience is showing the same.

So did you ever win in another MG or Netent slot more than 3000x bet (with a bet more than 1Eur!)

Thanks
Andy

Personally no ive never got over 3000x bet on over a euro bet on any slot. But then again I rarely bet over a euro.

I have hit over 3000x on several slots but on lower bets. For example I hit nearly £1000 once on fat lady sings from a 25p bet and I hit over £750 one time at Ladbrokes on an 18p bet on Kathmandu.

I think ive saw a few screenshots of high wins but cant mind of hand. But there are a lot of slots that can pay that amount.

Hey everyone,

is there any slot from MG or Netent where you won more than 3000x bet except Playboy/IM/GoT and DoA? With a betsize of more than 1Eur.

In the winnerpics topic you can only find these slots (i have to admit that i didnt go through all of the pages). And my experience is showing the same.

So did you ever win in another MG or Netent slot more than 3000x bet (with a bet more than 1Eur!)

Thanks
Andy

BDBA - 5 Sapphires/wild in free spins is> 3kx.

I've seen screenshots on:
Reel Steal - the highest symbol in freespins pays over 4000 X ,
Jack and the Beanstalk - full screen wilds pays 3000 X ,
You can win more than 3000X on WildTurkey, Flowers and many other :)

I can think of several games that are at least capable of it.

Sultan's Gold, Great Blue, Irish Luck, Penguin Vacation, Santa's Wild Ride, Avalon 2, 300 Shields, classic MG 9-liners. Although in the case of many
of those games mentioned, the big hit would need to happen during free spins. And there might only be one possible combination in the entire game that is able to generate a win of that size (like in the example dunover used - BDBA), where 5 Sapphires with wild during free spins pays 4166x bet. The next best win is the gold bars and it pays 2777x.

You won't see many such screenies here. We are only a small portion of the global slotting community after all.

If you want to see some big bet mega hits, your best bet is to hit Youtube.

I've seen screenshots on:
Reel Steal - the highest symbol in freespins pays over 4000 X ,
Jack and the Beanstalk - full screen wilds pays 3000 X ,
You can win more than 3000X on WildTurkey, Flowers and many other :)

I received all glade of wilde-symbol(wild turkey), and win ~ x1000-x1200

IMHO Netent and large multiplication aren't compatible (only DOA and Flowers)..

Ok..
3750.00€ (5000 times total bet) (really in this bonus??:eek2:)
South Park - 51.jpg

Slot: Cash & Carry
78001.36€ (10400 times total bet)
Cash & Carry .jpg

Thunderstruck 2 slot
2430.00€ (8100 times total bet)
Thunder struck II slot - 54.jpg

Vulcan slot
6000.00€ (6000 times total bet)
Vulcan slot - 11.jpg

Slot: Flowers
45391.00€ (6805 times total bet)
Flowers - 16.jpg

MG: Couch Potato, Jungle 7's & High 5 (basically all the same: classic 3 reel 1 liner). Highest payout is x5000 bet which I had myself once

20150528_CPx5000.jpg

I have quite a few that meet the criteria from MG single line slot games, but sadly they can never be repeated since MG removed all 23 or so of these games some 18 months ago:mad:

Progressive slots are the ones most likely to repeatedly exceed this criteria, and we could have a new record multiple if the current Mega Moolah goes to a 30c betting player.

Mega Moolah 5-Reel Drive

Had 5 x Wilds in free spins once @ 1.50 bet at Royal Vegas which paid EUR5,000, roughly 3333 x bet

surprising no piggy riches on here, thought that could potentially give huge wins too

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back