Whine and Moan mg bonus rounds

lauram

Dormant account
Since early dec I have noticed the mg games have gotten much tighter in play.
But today just blew me away. I would like to know if this has happened to anyone else while playing. Hit 15 bonus rounds all free spins on different games.
Now my total win for all of these was just the scatter that got me the free games. I just found this rather strange. Even if the games gave you extra free spins, i never won anything on them more then the extra spin. Is it me thats just looking to deep into this, or anyone else notice this as well?

But today just blew me away. I would like to know if this has happened to anyone else while playing. Hit 15 bonus rounds all free spins on different games.
Now my total win for all of these was just the scatter that got me the free games. I just found this rather strange. Even if the games gave you extra free spins, i never won anything on them more then the extra spin. Is it me thats just looking to deep into this, or anyone else notice this as well?

Play the Fruities instead;)

Interesting to note that your bad streak of 15 bonus rounds were all on different games. On another day the reverse can also happen.
With the higher variance games you only need to get lucky on 1 or 2 bonus games to get a big session going.

Other than that, try the 3 reels, maybe?!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back