MG AWP's that don't sucky me dry to fast :)

hoff1985

Dormant Account
mm1
Hey Guys,

sometimes, very rarely i like to try some AWP (i love the feature rich ones), but all of them seem to be extremely high-variance... Is that just my opinion? Compared to a regular video-slot a bankroll of 50$ with 50c spins seem to disappear in minutes... Does anyone know some MG AWP's that are maybe a bit more "medium variance", or are AWP's in general higher variance?

Thanks

In my experience, the best AWP to play with a small bankroll is Game On.

I've hit $2000 off a .50c bet. Also, it is not unusual to get multiple 100xbet wins in a row.

At least it gives you some playtime.

The other ones I play are Six Bomb (flash only), ski bunny, track and field mouse and pub fruity.

My method is to try 20 spins, then move on if you don't win....they have programmed hot and cold runs so they certainly can drain your balance.

Hope this helps you hoffmeister.

VWM might beg to differ, but remember he gets his wins by shoveling as much money as required in until they hit, which is quite often several thousands. Even then, he doesn't always get his money back, so the games he plays are usually different due to how they pay. Did you know he won....damn can't remember how much....on treasure Ireland once?

Talking about variance on an awp isn't really what it's about.
They're rigged to pay out when they're ready (full), so it's basicly about hitting them at the right time, and not about variance. If it's not ready to pay, it WILL suck your bankroll, regardless of it's name, because that's what it's been programmed to do.

In my experience, the best AWP to play with a small bankroll is Game On.

I've hit $2000 off a .50c bet. Also, it is not unusual to get multiple 100xbet wins in a row.

At least it gives you some playtime.

The other ones I play are Six Bomb (flash only), ski bunny, track and field mouse and pub fruity.

My method is to try 20 spins, then move on if you don't win....they have programmed hot and cold runs so they certainly can drain your balance.

Hope this helps you hoffmeister.

VWM might beg to differ, but remember he gets his wins by shoveling as much money as required in until they hit, which is quite often several thousands. Even then, he doesn't always get his money back, so the games he plays are usually different due to how they pay. Did you know he won....damn can't remember how much....on treasure Ireland once?

Thanks Man, i'll try that :))))

I have not played these very much, and definitely nowhere close to what Vinyl has ..
If you can get that feeling....which I'm guessing Vinyl can, from playing them so much, that it's about to pop, I guess it would be worth throwing a few K after it, if the reward in the end is 50K ;)

Personally I don't trust my "feelings" that much tho ;)

I have not played these very much, and definitely nowhere close to what Vinyl has ..
If you can get that feeling....which I'm guessing Vinyl can, from playing them so much, that it's about to pop, I guess it would be worth throwing a few K after it, if the reward in the end is 50K ;)

Personally I don't trust my "feelings" that much tho ;)

My feelings work better, but are still not 100%.

I hate 6 Bomb - it is the only one of the MG AWP games to fool me once, then fool me twice, and then fool me AGAIN through showing an " I'm about to megastreak" pattern after a few spins, only to suck a further 5K without so much as a sniff of a payout as great as offered as the initial teaser.

I have even beaten Game On as of this year, one of the die hard AWP games that had always got the better of me.

I think Pub Fruity, the first one to be released, is a low enough variance to offer some play time. It gives many small wins, but cannot be forced by shovelling loads of money in. The jackpot is 250x off the reels, 500x off the trail, and 1000x off the darts feature.

Ski bunny and Track & field mouse can be played 3 ways. Low, medium, and high variance. The player gets to select one of three "runs" for example in Ski Bunny. The lowest gives more wins, but they are smaller. The highest can give nothing for some while, and then a half decent payout.

I have had big payouts from Treasure Ireland, HipHopOPotamus, Game on, Gee Gees, and even Ski Bunny (Black run). In fact, I have had decent 4 figure payouts from all that I have tried.....

....except the damn 6 Bomb:mad:

If there is one that holds my money, it's 6 Bomb. If you can megastreak this, you will get my admiration.

Cops and Robbers and it's clone, Lady Luxor (flash) will give up the feature frequently. If you keep refusing smaller wins, you will make it to the end of the trail. If you play dimes, you can usually win around 250x bet for around a $30 investment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back