Logo
external image

Mega Moolah Bonus Round

  • Thread starter Thread starter alan16
  • id85196
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 793
  • Replies 2

alan16

Dormant Account
Joined
Sep 27, 2018
Location
israel
Hello
I've been playing Mega Moolah for the past weeks since the jackpot became so huge
but even after i spent more than 2300 gbp on this slot i never had the jackpot round.
I know not everybody can win the jackpots but considering most times it pays 10 gbp I thought it should be that rare to just trigger it and get the mini jackpot for 10 gbp
I triggered 8 times the free spins feature which pays on average way more than this mini jackpot so how come just to trigger the jackpot wheel is so rare?
Mega Moolah players - can u share from ur experience if u had such situations that it requires more than 2k gbp to trigger the wheel?
I thought maybe for certain countries they just offer the base game without the chance for the actual jackpot round - is that even possible?
I played at reputable casinos like betsson, netent, and casino rewards group.
 
well , as i understood it there is a linear correlation so as long as i provided the full bet amount it should be the exact same chance.
betting 4 times 6.25 should have the same chance of betting 25 times 0.25
but anyway most times i do wager between 1.25 - 2.5 per spin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top