Mega Money Multiplier (MG)

For me too please. :D

How much more boring can the latest MG slots get. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the Netent release tomorrow: Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild, that has at least DOA potential and is worth throwing some money at. :thumbsup:

Yeah,I mentioned my looking forward to its release too last week. Although after all of the raving about fecking Motorhead and other new releases last year I now wait a few weeks and wait for member feedback before giving any new slot a go (Other that freebie spins) :thumbsup:

Yeah,I mentioned my looking forward to its release too last week. Although after all of the raving about fecking Motorhead and other new releases last year I now wait a few weeks and wait for member feedback before giving any new slot a go (Other that freebie spins) :thumbsup:

Played it a fair bit with funny money some weeks ago and it is pretty good in my opinion. Scored a 230X and 450x bet win in free spins within 1 hour. Obviously, that might just have been good luck but the base game was not bad either with the random feature and the expanding symbols.

It will pay in Free Spins 3,071x bet for the lowest medium symbol and a whopping 7,680x for the top symbol. Pretty sure it won't happen more often as a WL on DOA but I expect regular screenshots with 1,000+ x bet wins.

Played it a fair bit with funny money some weeks ago and it is pretty good in my opinion. Scored a 230X and 450x bet win in free spins within 1 hour. Obviously, that might just have been good luck but the base game was not bad either with the random feature and the expanding symbols.

It will pay in Free Spins 3,071x bet for the lowest medium symbol and a whopping 7,680x for the top symbol. Pretty sure it won't happen more often as a WL on DOA but I expect regular screenshots with 1,000+ x bet wins.

Another Bonanza slot? :eek:

This sounds like a very interesting slot to watch out for and one other that I look forward too is Planet of the Apes

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Bonanza slot? :eek:

This sounds like a very interesting slot to watch out for and one other that I look forward too is Planet of the Apes

Hope not, had enough of the empty Bonanza promises. :rolleyes: But it is at least once a slot again which has more than the usual 500x bet as max pay per spin aka Wild Wild West, Red Riding Hood etc.

The games gives decent pays in the base games, and what i found particularly good is that the random butterfly feature will only activate if the spin will actually produce a win, so you know that you will get something, question is only how much. :D

And it expands to 1,024-ways in Free Spins where you can choose which symbol will be the sole one appearing during the feature. We will be looking out for butterflies marked symbols now instead of the Wild villains on DoA as those will expand over the whole reel :D

Last edited by a moderator:
For me too please. :D

How much more boring can the latest MG slots get. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the Netent release tomorrow: Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild, that has at least DOA potential and is worth throwing some money at. :thumbsup:

Been playing that all week, over at Unibet:D
Pretty cool slot indeed. Maybe even NetEnt's best release in the past 2 years...

I did about 25 spins on it at 1.5 and got the respin thingy twice. One time I won 50 and the other something like 10. I left the slot because it seemed to me that it could be a hungry hungry slot. On the fence about playing it again in the future as it is kinda boring.

Played a few hundred spins on it @ .30, didn't lose very much. Re-spin comes in often enough to keep it rather entertaining.

Being older than dirt, I rather enjoy 3-reel slots, and play them fairly often.

Thanks Jazz for the laugh I just spit my soda all over my computer screen. There is a saying your are as old as your feel or the one you are feeling:p

It's raining here today, I feel very old. NSAIDs play such havoc with my tummy, I don't take them regularly, although when I do they work quite well for my arthritis. Gonna go crawl into a nice hot epsom salt bath and pretend it's the Caribbean.

It's raining here today, I feel very old. NSAIDs play such havoc with my tummy, I don't take them regularly, although when I do they work quite well for my arthritis. Gonna go crawl into a nice hot epsom salt bath and pretend it's the Caribbean.
Good idea. I also find that taking prilosec daily works good for avoiding any tummy issues with NSAIDs. I live in Ireland where it loves to be cold and damp so I do know how you feel. Enjoy your soak in the bath:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back