Question Mecca bingo dream come true promo Scam ??

ESCJAMIE

He/Him. High Voltage Only
MM
You spin a daily wheel if you land on draw u get entered in to a live draw on there facebook every friday night

"Each Thursday at midnight the draw entries will be frozen, and all qualifying entries earned so far in the promotion will be entered into the Mecca Dream Come True live prize draw"

Now there is easily 10000s of tickets won by people in a week they even said the wheel got span more than 500k times last week and landing on draw is VERY common so I would guess between 50k and 100k total weekly draw tickets

But here comes the part where its dodgy, They have the tombola with "EVERYONE'S" entry in on a piece of paper which is pretty big considering BUT it only says the first name and there location e,g Sam from London. You can see a few times in the Tombola and there isnt no more than 1000 pieces of paper in there. How can they can away with this ??

You spin a daily wheel if you land on draw u get entered in to a live draw on there facebook every friday night

"Each Thursday at midnight the draw entries will be frozen, and all qualifying entries earned so far in the promotion will be entered into the Mecca Dream Come True live prize draw"

Now there is easily 10000s of tickets won by people in a week they even said the wheel got span more than 500k times last week and landing on draw is VERY common so I would guess between 50k and 100k total weekly draw tickets

But here comes the part where its dodgy, They have the tombola with "EVERYONE'S" entry in on a piece of paper which is pretty big considering BUT it only says the first name and there location e,g Sam from London. You can see a few times in the Tombola and there isnt no more than 1000 pieces of paper in there. How can they can away with this ??

How can they get away with what? Following the rules you read before taking part?

How can they get away with what? Following the rules you read before taking part?
With not putting everyones entry in the tombola on the live draw there would litteraly be like 10k+ yet there seems to be hardly any entries in the live draw, Unless ive missed the term not every entry gets to the live draw which would wrong as it states u have won a ticket in to Fridays prize draw

Yes why did I Miss something saying that not all entries go in the live draw?
The Friday night draw has two stages. Stage 1. Before the show a computerised draw selects 1000 entries to go through to the live draw. Stage 2. The 1000 entries are added to the tombola drum securely 10 minutes before the live show.

The Friday night draw has two stages. Stage 1. Before the show a computerised draw selects 1000 entries to go through to the live draw. Stage 2. The 1000 entries are added to the tombola drum securely 10 minutes before the live show.
Aha ok I didnt know that I just assumed that cause it said you have an entry in prize draw you would be in that draw cause thats how raffles normally work none of this only taking some entrys for the real draw

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back