Maybe I Need Glasses

WB_Carter

Banned User
While playing RTG slots I've noticed in the middle reel and sometimes the last reel symbols changes. Now I know im not seeing things. Because I'll go play on several other computers. Even at my dad's house, and the samething occurs. Is there's a software that can record live videos and play back in slow motion?

Can you be a bit more specific about the changes? What happens?

While playing RTG slots I've noticed in the middle reel and sometimes the last reel symbols changes. Now I know im not seeing things. Because I'll go play on several other computers. Even at my dad's house, and the samething occurs. Is there's a software that can record live videos and play back in slow motion?

Seriously -------- I do know that the reels "stutter" once in awhile due to connection or server or whatever, not sure. But that's as much as I ever see, and I play at lot.

I am not a techie, so I can't tell you about recording software....but what would you do with it anyhow if you found a way to record what you were seeing or thought you were seeing? Just accept it as a glitch and enjoy the games.

But then I am a happy little clam online these days and maybe too forgiving and/or naive?

Diane

this can be duplicated often by using the stop feature , because your final screen on a single spin gives you
what your pay or no pay ,and the speed of your display card in your PC will effect it also

ive been told that all codes are sent to your PC client in a burst to complete the final stopped reel pic .

any one know different please chime in R C

hi get it loads with micro gaming even to the state of 4th & 5 th reel popping in before 3rd has landed & so forth , i had a good pc clean up & since it has settled down , doesnt do it as often.

While playing RTG slots I've noticed in the middle reel and sometimes the last reel symbols changes. Now I know im not seeing things. Because I'll go play on several other computers. Even at my dad's house, and the same thing occurs. Is there's a software that can record live videos and play back in slow motion?
No, you don't need glasses - that is the way online video slots are designed.
I explained this before a few years back, but can't find it now, so I guess I'll have to type it all again!

Because online Video Slots are truly random, each reel can land in ANY position when you click spin.
Now if the graphics tried to show a true uninterrupted spin from your starting position it would look very bizarre because some reels would have to spin longer or faster than others to end up in the right place. So what they do is all start spinning together at the same speed and then the finishing strip is "cut in" to give the correct finishing symbols.

e.g. The strip below starts with symbols 1 2 3 in view, but needs to end up on 5 6 7;
1 }
2 } - The spin starts...
3 }
3 - the finishing strip is cut in

5 }
6 } - the result of the spin shows in the window.
7 }

This can be clearly seen on some of the slots which spin a bit slower and with more rows. For example on Cashapillar you will often see only 1, 2, 3 or 4 stacked wilds go past the window, when they ONLY appear stacked 5-up on the reel-strips.
Also you often see 2 of the same symbol next to each other when that also does not exist in reality.

I hope that has explained it & not confused anyone!

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back