Logo
external image

May I post here some questions about words or terms I don't understand?

Temperance Fox

Full Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2010
Location
Nowhere
What's a a PUB ?
What does it mean PIC?
Is this the right place to post this kind of questions?

Tks
 
A PUB is a tavern, club or what ever a drinking establishment is in Venice. But if you mean PAB that that is the free service that Bryan (Casinomeister) has here where if you have a problem with a casino, he will help you if he can.

PIC mean picture, I guess. Or at least it does to me. :D

Unless they are letters for esoteric computer function, Annie seems right on to me!!

:D
 
sorry, I drank a little (3 or more wine glasses) just in a Venice pub....
I meant PAB , ok , understood.But why there are names with PAB crossed? (like u annie?)

The other word ...... I'm not sure to continue....I could write something incorrect


thanks at all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top