May Daze

For those of us not in or off to Malta ( :p ) what's happening where you are for May?
Around here, people are starting to unpack their trailers and set camp weekends as the weather warms. Cinqo de Mayo is a week away for the Corona and tequila lovers and May 24 plans (big holiday here) are getting sorted.
For those less party inclined, gardens are being built and dug/planted. (I've dogs that are diggers - it's not an option).

What is everyone else gearing up for, where a new season is kicking in?

Went to Malta last May, but this coming May half-term we are going to a different Mediterranean island - Mallorca.
I have been invited to go to Malta again (with free flights!) - but that's not until November.

Back home, looking forward to playing golf with just shorts & a polo-shirt on - not thick trousers, 2 jumpers and a raincoat!

Also looking forward to finishing the restoration of my 36-year-old Yamaha (which has been decaying in my garage for the last decade) so I can take her out for a sunshine ride again for the first time in about 10-years...

My bike in 1984...

MyBike1984s.jpg

My bike yesterday...

JPG1.jpg
:(

KK

Planting season?
It was 1 degrees yesterday here. And it went down to minus 7 overnight.

We are still trying to get over winter over here. I'm hoping spring will kick in soon cuz the scarf around my neck is starting to weigh me down.. And still wearing my winter coat.

Planting season?
It was 1 degrees yesterday here. And it went down to minus 7 overnight.

We are still trying to get over winter over here. I'm hoping spring will kick in soon cuz the scarf around my neck is starting to weigh me down.. And still wearing my winter coat.

It's been really odd here.....from 1 degree to 16. Though the snow's all gone, one day it's sweaters and winter coats and the next tees and shorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back