MasterCard secure 3d issue ?

The Viking

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
CAG
PABinit
MM
was about to deposit @Team.Videoslots with MC when i notice it didnt look right,
so only did a small $15 got the sms code, it was charged from my bank but didnt show up at VS ?
anyone else with probs ?
error.jpg

Hi @The Viking,

Could you send us an email to videoslotsteam@videoslots.com with a bit more information what exactly happened when you tried to deposit? Also, if you could have a screenshot of the missing transaction so we could try to track it?

However, to me, it looks like some issue with your bank's verification page. That would also explain why 3D-Secure failed. You might want to check with your bank if there's current issues with payments.

We will take a look at it from our end but would really appreciate the information asked above.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Team Videoslots

Hi @The Viking,

Could you send us an email to videoslotsteam@videoslots.com with a bit more information what exactly happened when you tried to deposit? Also, if you could have a screenshot of the missing transaction so we could try to track it?

However, to me, it looks like some issue with your bank's verification page. That would also explain why 3D-Secure failed. You might want to check with your bank if there's current issues with payments.

We will take a look at it from our end but would really appreciate the information asked above.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Team Videoslots
Thanks but the issue is bank related for the 3dsecure id
Its on other places as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back