Logo
external image

Lucky Red - Kudos to the Support Team!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tillis
  • id61892
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 376
  • Replies 3

Tillis

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Location
Deep Blue Sea
As a new player at Lucky Red, and not understanding the bonus gathering, Support came to the rescue and credited my account with the bonus 'after the fact'. My internet explorer shuts down unexpectedly since installing IE 11, and I had to go back into live chat a number of times. They were very patient, passing me back to Stuart when possible. Stuart, knowing what was happening with my IE, went ahead and took care of my account while I sailed through a number of CS reps.

I didn't win last night, but because of their kindness, I'll be playing again at Lucky Red. Great casino - felt very welcomed. Thank you Lucky Red CS reps!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top