Logo
external image

Lowest RTP on online Slots?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lukey141
  • id108842
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 423
  • Replies 9

lukey141

Experienced Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2025
Location
London
As we all know a lot of games that have previously been at the full 96-96.5% RTP are being offered at most UKGC sites at a ways below this.

I thought it was bad that games were being offered at 95 or 94% instead but things are getting out of hand now.

A few months ago I first noticed some sites offering Prag games at 92% which I didn't previously know was even a thing.

Then the other day someone mentioned a site which I forget which that had lowered Bonanza from 96% all the way to 91%, again I knew a 94% one existed but not anything like that.

Now finally last night I came across a Reactoonz 2 play n go that was running at an insulting low 87.2%!

I make a habit of confirming RTP every time I boot any game just in case and in all my years I don't think I've come across an RTP as low as this. I know I've seen games with RTP in the low 80's but they tend to be jackpot games where 10% of the RTP or so goes into the jackpot so the actual RTP is still in the 90's.

Curious to hear if anyone has come across any games (not jackpot ones) running in the 80's. I've not yet seen Prag, Hacksaw or NLC offered as low as this but they may well be out there, and if not it's only a matter of time :(
Untitled.webp
 
As we all know a lot of games that have previously been at the full 96-96.5% RTP are being offered at most UKGC sites at a ways below this.

I thought it was bad that games were being offered at 95 or 94% instead but things are getting out of hand now.

A few months ago I first noticed some sites offering Prag games at 92% which I didn't previously know was even a thing.

Then the other day someone mentioned a site which I forget which that had lowered Bonanza from 96% all the way to 91%, again I knew a 94% one existed but not anything like that.

Now finally last night I came across a Reactoonz 2 play n go that was running at an insulting low 87.2%!

I make a habit of confirming RTP every time I boot any game just in case and in all my years I don't think I've come across an RTP as low as this. I know I've seen games with RTP in the low 80's but they tend to be jackpot games where 10% of the RTP or so goes into the jackpot so the actual RTP is still in the 90's.

Curious to hear if anyone has come across any games (not jackpot ones) running in the 80's. I've not yet seen Prag, Hacksaw or NLC offered as low as this but they may well be out there, and if not it's only a matter of time :(
View attachment 225802

I have seen the 87% versions at some (formerly) Dama NV sites. But thats only Play n' Go.

I had a quick peek at the Pragmatic Play client hub. I looked for Gates of Olympus and Gates of Olympus 2500 - both listed 94.5% as their lowest RTP.

Screenshot_20260822_161359_Chrome.webp


Nate
 
Listen after the "tax announcement" we all knew this was gonna happen!

And now its happening....

Trust me, only gonna get worse.
 
Weren't those 87% RTP versions initially made for the German market?

Anyway, if casino's think people will come back after having horrible experience after horrible experience on those versions they might be in for a surprise. You don't even have time to get addicted to the games if they just burn your money :oops: And there's only so many first depositors.
 
Weren't those 87% RTP versions initially made for the German market?

Anyway, if casino's think people will come back after having horrible experience after horrible experience on those versions they might be in for a surprise. You don't even have time to get addicted to the games if they just burn your money :oops: And there's only so many first depositors.

I don't know, but the site is a UK one.

You're right about this. At the same time call me crazy but when I get free spins they're almost always on 94 or 92% versions of prags. Now 92% seems to do better than 94% and even feels like it hits better than 96%.

It's most odd. I don't know if maybe they took away RTP from the bonus and boosted it in the base game so in a small sample it looks like it hits more frequently, but long term you lose more because you don't get those big bonus hits.

Either way I'm obviously never spinning with real money to test this out.
 
Yep virgin games have all there slots on the lowest possible I asked about there bonanza going from 96% to 94% now at 91% which isn't even the lowest it can go down to 87.5% rtp they told me btg have made more lower versions now available all the way down to 87.5% RTP due to the huge tax increase coming into effect so yeah safe to say I closed my account immediately utter filth
 
Yeah, Virgin Games slots have all been reduced, and where they can't reduce the RTP, they have removed the game. Examples are Montezuma and Raging Rhino. A Particular pain point for me is the Novomatics / Greentube games. Book of Ra, for example, never had a great RTP, sitting at just over 94%, now its at 92% and its completely unplayable. I have played the slot for years, and yes, it goes through dead periods, but nothing like it is now. Session after session of dead spins and no features. Over 500 spins and no 5 of a kinds on the minor symbols, features that come in paying less than 10x. Whole deposits going without a feature entry,

They had a daily game where you could win spins and cash; this was changed to cash only, and after that the return fell through the floor. The game also built a combined monthly pick where your daily picks added up to an end-of-the-month total; for example, you were given 30 picks to win cash prizes. These went down from £20-30 in withdrawable cash to less than a fiver, even a zero one month.

They had a Bonanza + (plus) reward system if you played enough, you would get some sort of percentage back for playing the games; this could also amount to enough to save a small deposit; now that has been nerfed to about 10% of what it once paid. The random free Bonanza + game drops have also stopped.

It feels totally ruined there right now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top