looking for low-mid mg games

syntynyt

kuollut
i play the daily $250 freeroll for about 2 months at 32red and is the second time i get something worth x6 in free spins. on the moment i'm 1 and chances are to stay in first 3 places. question is what to play tonite with my winnings? i played only IR, bdba, playboy, ts2 etc high var slots. microgaming have a big portofolio but are all these games equally good to randomly pick one? looking for games in which i will have better playtime, with different types of wilds and free spin with multiplier or bonus round able to maintain my balance and to give some winnings here and there.:D never played any so i need some suggestions. ty

i played only IR, bdba, playboy, ts2 etc high var slots. microgaming have a big portofolio but are all these games equally good to randomly pick one? looking for games in which i will have better playtime, with different types of wilds and free spin with multiplier or bonus round able to maintain my balance and to give some winnings here and there.:D never played any so i need some suggestions. ty
They have so MANY different slots that it is very hard to make suggestions. Also slot which appeals to one person will be totally hated by the next!

I prefer low-mid games myself, and very rarely play the ones you mentioned above. I can only suggest some of my old personal favourites and hope they work out for you too (clones in brackets) and features they have:
Loaded (or Sure Win): Wild multiplies wins and choice of free-spins with x2, x3 or x4 multiplier.
Tomb Raider - Secret of the Sword: Very low variance. Two types of free-spins and a bonus game which is either very exciting or very frustrating depending on how lucky your picks are!
Ho ho ho (Twister, Munchkins): Chance of winning free-spins only 1 in 94 rounds. 20 free-spins = re-triggers pretty common.
Halloweenies (Dog Father): Even better chance of free-spins = 1 in 76. Also has a Pick Bonus.
Great Galaxy Grab (Jason & the Golden Fleece): Wilds are also scatters & give free-spins. Good picking bonus rounds (especially Nos 1 & 3)
Ladies Nite (Spring Break, Thunderstruck 1, and about 4 others...): The classic 9-liner can still give some decent play-time & big-hit potential!
Tomb Raider 1 (Bush Telegraph, Wasabi San, World Cup Mania): Free-spins and bonus picking round. An old favourite of mine.
Glory of Rome: Feature mix of Cash & Free-spins guarantees you a half decent return every time. Not much chance of anything major though.
For something a little more risky, try Moonshine or Prime Property (Both have the small chance of good number of free-spins with good multiplier - but also the chance of Jack-squit!)

That should do for starters... ;)

KK

Some more good slots to try:

Hitman

Kathmandu(bet low to begin with because this can eat your balance)

Avalon(original)

Isis(original-Non progressive jp) 6x multiplier during the free spins doubling wilds in base game and free spins! also the scatter pays really big and the paytables awesome! play when bankroll up at around €/£/$60-70

Centre Court(again like kathmandu begin lowrolling and up credits on back of the big wins) would not recommend betting more than 45p a spin though and only do this when it is on real streaks of wins. If you get over 400x your bet in a win I would come of this immediately.

Hope these suggestions help and good luck with your spinning!

Regards low/medium variance games that also entertain but with some potential, Kathmandu is a good call. As is Tombraider 2 and Moonshine. For low variance, Gladiator with it's 100 free spins is ok too.

Heres a few more games I just tried out today

FrankenCash(not a big paytable buuuut the bonus round can be triggered with just 2 bonus symbols) This game also has free spins multiplied by 2! It consistently paid out!

Chain Mail I spun this over 360 spins with 30pound starting balance and left the slot with over £30 :D! Again not an amazing paytable but the bonus round can payout big if you pick the right doors!

You could also try I'm a Celebrity at 32Red. I had some good hits on it on min bet. Spring Break on 45p bets can also be good. Hellboy is also another good one I think:)

You could also try I'm a Celebrity at 32Red. I had some good hits on it on min bet. Spring Break on 45p bets can also be good. Hellboy is also another good one I think:)

Agreed Spring Break is a good game but it can be so high risk too you need lots of cash to burn before you win big unless you get really lucky very early on.

Agreed Spring Break is a good game but it can be so high risk too you need lots of cash to burn before you win big unless you get really lucky very early on.

It has saved my butt on many occasion and come to think of it so has Kathmandu. If you keep your bets low and don't stay on the slot too long it can be a good bankroll booster. You are right it can wipe out a bankroll but so can any slot when you think about it really.

OK then....I won a few quid (£8.24 to be exact) after placing in the Spring Break 90 minute freeroll tonight, so I decided to try out some of the suggestions here (Bush Telegraph, Centre Court, Dogfather, Gladiator, Glory Of Rome) at absolute bare minimum bet to see how long I could make that £8.24 last. I have to say I quite liked all of them...except for the last one I played...Glory Of Rome.

So anyway, I took my £8.24 and started with Bush Telegraph. Got free spins twice, the bongo bonus once and hit a 5OAK of the third highest paying symbol - the toucan?). Doubled my money in under 200 spins and left.

Played Centre Court next....yes at only 9p a spin (I was hoping to try out as many different games as possible before I inevitably busted out). Didn't take too long to hit the free spins. Can see the huge win potential on this slot with stacked wilds (which I didn't even know existed until the free spins started lol) and a multiplier to boot. As soon as the free spins ended though, it went so dead I lost any profit I had (about £4) in double quick time. I left that game as soon as I was back to break even, thinking that this slot is actually high variance because of the big hit potential.

Tried Dogfather next...caught two lots of free spins and no less than 4 mark your territory bonuses. All within 300 spins. Left with a small profit.

Next up...Gladiator....a bit up and down to say the least. But I got a double 4OAK of the second highest paying symbol for a 30x bet win and then hit the free spins within 200 spins. Free spins was OK (it paid about 45x bet). A free spins round that lasts 100 spins felt mighty strange lol. The most I've ever had on a slot before this was 45 spins on Agent Jane Blonde. Anyhow, I left Gladiator with over £35 and on a roll.:)

And then the inevitable happened.....the abrupt and ultimately fatal downslide :(

Glory Of Rome....now if someone like KK says this is low to medium variance, then I have to take him at his very reliable word. All I can say is, I must have caught this slot at it's absolute worst, because it was seriously bad. Started with over £35, ended with £0.00. RTP was under 30% and I didn't even get to 300 spins before I had busted. I didn't see 2 scatters come up until I had played my 65th spin. And only saw 2 scatters a total of 4 times in the session. Biggest win was a mere 5.5x bet. It felt like I was playing a high-variance 20-line version of Avalon II for crying out loud.

But anyway...given that this all came about because of a small win from a Spring Break freeroll, and that it was just a risk-free bit of experimental play of some games that I've never played before, it's OK. I got some bang for my free bucks :)

Looking forward to trying out some of the other suggestions made in this thread. Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Update.....

Played Bush Telegraph again. Started with £20. Betting bare minimum of 15p bet.

Was down to under £3 before I hit a Bongo Bonus or free spins. Recovered back to break even. I kept dropping back to under £10 and kept getting back to break even. Must have been 7 or 8 times at least. Then dropped to under £3 AGAIN before hitting a 5OAK of the warthog and two bongo bonuses in the space of 4 spins. Had a hunch it was about to turn for the better. So I doubled my bets to 30p per spin. It looked like the right call as I got up to £26 pretty quickly. Then it turned nasty again. I was down to 41p and then my next spin was a dead spin. 11p left. Now I have 11 lines at 1p instead of 15 lines at 2p. Luckily, I get a 3OAK of the warthog and that gets me up to 20p. Back up to 15 lines. Next spin....3 scatters!! Un-f**king-real.

First spin on the free spins....only a bloody 5OAK of the warthog for a 100x bet payout. Even more un-f**king-real. I don't whether to be happy I got the recovery hit I desperately needed or livid because I got it literally 3 spins after a cold run forced to drop down to min bet again lol. Anyhow, end of free spins round and I am back to even. But I'm sort of steaming over the timing of the 5OAK. So I put my bets back up to 30p a spin.

And then......just a few minutes later.

THIS HAPPENED :D:cool::thumbsup:

I'm never playing 243 ways slot again :) Well.....until the next time...maybe :p

Attachments

• 5scatterbush.jpg
    5scatterbush.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 190
Glad the slots we all suggested helped you on your way and yes mcgameboy Centre Court is pretty high variance because of the potential of big wins during free spins my best is just over £30 on just 9p bet :D! The game can take a while to win though so I recommend making it the last port of call, same as bdba but it is worth grinding away on. I've seen mindblowing pics of wins from this! Wish I had played my crazy vegas free chip on bush telegraph, halloweenies was basically my demise never again!

I think tomb raider 2 secret of swords is extremely low variance. Normal "big" win on this slot is about 100x stake.

Awesome hit! :thumbsup:
The odds of that are once in every 150,440 spins - so don't hold your breath about hitting it again any time soon!
(But if you do - try to get it DURING the free-spins!)

KK

Thanks KK. :)

Funny you mention hitting 5 scatters during a free spins round. I did exactly that on Spring Break last week.....but it was during a $50 90 minute freeroll tournament....so I only got 10 euro for my trouble. BIG UGH lol.....but still.....it was nice to hit it. :)

Glad the slots we all suggested helped you on your way and yes mcgameboy Centre Court is pretty high variance because of the potential of big wins during free spins my best is just over £30 on just 9p bet :D! The game can take a while to win though so I recommend making it the last port of call, same as bdba but it is worth grinding away on. I've seen mindblowing pics of wins from this! Wish I had played my crazy vegas free chip on bush telegraph, halloweenies was basically my demise never again!

I played Centre Court again Dave....stuck to the old 9p per spin formula. Hit a 5OAK of one of the two female tennis players. Then got a free spins round. And hit stacked wilds on the first four reels (I think it was 2,3,2 and 3 wilds respectively) to win around £25 on a 2x multiplier. Think it was 2 lines with a 4OAK. And 2 lines with a 3OAK. Not a bad return for a 9p bet, although not quite as good as your £30 :)

I used to hate BDBA with a passion. Couldn't hit a free spins round for love or money when betting 27 to 45p a spin. So I just decided to drop to bare minimum on that too. And I am starting to like it a bit now. Did get a 5OAK of the banknotes once and it paid me £37.50 on a 9p bet, which is a very nice win for such a small bet.

You'll never see me playing either of those two slots for anything higher than 18p a spin. But I do think I'll be playing both of them a lot more often from now on.

And thanks again for the low-rolling recommendations. I think they suit my need for grinding out a result perfectly :thumbsup:

I used to hate BDBA with a passion. Couldn't hit a free spins round for love or money when betting 27 to 45p a spin. So I just decided to drop to bare minimum on that too. And I am starting to like it a bit now. Did get a 5OAK of the banknotes once and it paid me £37.50 on a 9p bet, which is a very nice win for such a small bet.:

BDBA is crazy good when its hot I'm sure I once won just under £40 for 5 10s with a wild in the free spins at 9p lol! it was either 10s or JS. I have had some real rotters of sessions on it too though, its super high variance but since I have had 5 of a kind best symbol with the wild twice. I prefer it to Netents Reel Steel both similar in variance near identical paytables but have hit more of the premiums on BDBA ;)!

Just tried Munchkins. Hideously bad. Again, just like with Glory of Rome, I must have caught it in it's worst possible mood. Because if the session I just had is an indicator of how Munchkins normally plays, then there is no way in hell Chopley would play this slot to help complete a WR.

Given that 5 scatters pays a pitiful 60x bet, I found it quite alarming just how difficult it was to get 3 scatters, let alone 5. Also, given that free spins are supposed to occur 1 in every 94 spins, I seemed to get an unusually low number of opportunites to get a third scatter. 2 scatter wins seemed to be unusually low. 657 spins and only 3 free spin rounds and no re-triggers. Best round was a pitiful 14x bet. And my 661x bet win on a high-variance slot gets undone by a low-variance slot :mad:

As I said earlier, I must have caught in it's worst possible mood. But I really saw nothing good about this slot at all. There were no good patches (or even mini-patches) at any stage. Best 5OAK I got was of the As. Never saw a 4OAK of any of the top three paying symbols either. It just looks like a slot where you basically have to hit 5 wilds or you are absolutely guaranteed to lose. I think I'll be avoiding this one.

I'll throw a couple more suggestions into the ring:

Cashanova... 30 line slot, free spins and bonus round. Bonus round max payout is around 50x, more commonly 25 - 30, but usually comes up often. Free spins can be up to 15 with 5x payout, and every spin will pay a bonus pay of 1-3x your bet. Lots of line wins that pay less than your bet size, but they do keep you going.

Boogie Monsters. It's 40 lines, so I don't recommend it unless you have at least $20.00. While a bad session is very possible, there are both free spins and a pick bonus available.

Kung Fu Monkey. 15 lines, so can very much low roll. A pick bonus that's not all that uncommon to get to end of round for 45x bet (I think), and if you bust before that, freespins. Also a freespin trigger. Decent line wins during base game too.

Gypsy Queen. 20 lines, only two symbols to trigger either free spins or bonus pick game. The game chooses for you.

Days of the Tsar at 25 lines is not usually too hard to hit a bonus round. Just one scatter during freespins will add an extra spin. Enough line wins during base game to not need 100x betsize bankroll to hope to hit one.

The Grand Circus. 20 lines, and one of the easier ones to hit 5 scatters on for a nice 100x pay. I've hit them more times than I can count, and a few times during freespins for 250x pay. Scatters need to be left to right, and you either get freespins or a pick feature. Pick feature pays better on four or five scatters. Also, top pay symbol pays scatter pays during freespins. Recently had a 300x bonus feature.

I'll agree with most of the other suggestions except maybe Hellboy. I think Hellboy is fairly high variance. Top pays do happen, but not much to keep you going, and bonus rounds can pay poorly. Not always of course, and the randomly triggered Superbonus can produce 1000x plus hits, or not much. Little like Wild Desire. Don't get me wrong, I think this is a great game, just not low to mid variance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back