Live play on twitch

Well another terrible session, I should of waited till this evening to see if the internet problems would be better as well and I only had the one screen going. I will wait till I get better and will have the normal setup next time, I just got a monthly bonus from clubworld so that could be a small session there.

Thanks everyone! :)

lil bit of issues here at the end, Almost dinner time anyway so will be back hour and a half to 2 hours from this post hopefully. I was thinking there this afternoon I was doing good as I was not getting any drop frames or anything in OBS for the first 2 hours, then later this afternoon hit.

Thanks everyone! :)

lil bit of issues here at the end, Almost dinner time anyway so will be back hour and a half to 2 hours from this post hopefully. I was thinking there this afternoon I was doing good as I was not getting any drop frames or anything in OBS for the first 2 hours, then later this afternoon hit.

Thanks it was fun. Great entertainment:)

Thanks, I just hope nobody has headphones plugged in cause I just changed the sound for the follower notification and it could be loud, Plus I got some other sound file goodies yet to come. :)
No headphones here, my dog ate them:D

Thanks for the biggest crowd yet that came out! 7 new followers today alone and I did not have the full set up on, over 1,000 views now.:eek2:.

Still thinking about getting a desktop as I think some of the issues was cause I had the recording software and my channel up on screen at the same time so I think that's what the memory hog was, The other issues I think was a twitch server thing.

I am in a house with other's so their is like 4 of us on the internet at the same time as well but anyway I will post here when I am on next. :)

Last edited:
Should be back on in a few minutes! Sorry to anyone who's follower notification did not come up, twitch and twitch apps are hit and miss today.

Last edited:
Thanks again for everyone coming by and to the new followers today.

Was the video quality ok? Like I said above I screwed around with settings and lowered them a bit to try and alleviate issues. For the most part everything was fine on my end today except a couple times it was dipping into the red zone which is not good.

My twitch alerts app was not working today so again as above some notifications might not have come through or worked properly.

I am thinking of doing/getting a screen for when I am on break or the tech stuff happens and may splurge on a layout if I can find something cheap will see in that area.

Also some of you are crazy staying up late and watching,lol I know you guys are like 5 or 6 hours ahead and I have been trying to keep that in mind about start times when I can.:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone who came out today, will try and be back a lil later. Connection was good today just the couple crashes. I am pushing the laptop hard as all usb ports are being used while streaming and streaming is heavy on resources plus I was on how many hours so far today.

Other then that better day for winning, been playing for hours and still a lil in profit but have gone down. Hope to be back after dinner BBQ hamburgers and hotdogs guys!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back