Live play on twitch

Streaming now on guts, Like I said in my other thread not having the best time with guts software but game of thrones loaded up and just hit a 100x hit. :)

I had about as much luck with my deposit at thrills this evening as you did with your freebie earlier. No cashout in forever time for a lengthy break i think!

Checked out your slots playing yesterday from your free bonus.

At least you got a bit of playtime. Had saw you down to your last $ when you hit the feature on Avalon2 and reforged the sword before getting another bonus right away to get you back up to $60. Maybe you would have been better staying at your own slots instead of playing Supe it up like advised by Jen lol.

Checked out your slots playing yesterday from your free bonus.

At least you got a bit of playtime. Had saw you down to your last $ when you hit the feature on Avalon2 and reforged the sword before getting another bonus right away to get you back up to $60. Maybe you would have been better staying at your own slots instead of playing Supe it up like advised by Jen lol.

Woah woah! don't blame me :p, i didn't advise to play supe i just mentioned the game, at least avalon 2 went better so i redeemed myself.

Lol never blamed you. Guessing you were Jen tho. Was going to reply but don't have an account so never bothered.:D

Yes i am indeed nice to meet you. I'm a nerd so i had a twitch account already for the various gaming streams :p It doesn't take long to sign up but if you're not into that sort of thing not much point!

Thanks everyone for watching! Keep getting new followers every time I go to air which is crazy to me and 2nd highest viewers at once at one time there tonight.:oops:. This weekend was not a good weekend overall, there was a couple of times I thought it was going to be a comeback but to no avail.

I would have pulled out the happy music if something crazy hit which the u.k. folk will know what it is when it plays;) but maybe next time.:thumbsup:

Might stream cashback play from clubworld Saturday morning about 11:00 to 11:30 est time to just give advance notice, If anything mostly if I do stream it will be weekends.

I worked a lil more on the channel yesterday and if anyone is a fan of the 3 letters WMS you might like what's coming if It will work, not sure how good it will work though to be honest.;)

Might stream cashback play from clubworld Saturday morning about 11:00 to 11:30 est time to just give advance notice, If anything mostly if I do stream it will be weekends.

I worked a lil more on the channel yesterday and if anyone is a fan of the 3 letters WMS you might like what's coming if It will work, not sure how good it will work though to be honest.;)

About to start the cashback play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back