Live Game Tracker

Tropicana50

webby
We have created a new web platform that tracks all of the results for Monopoly Live, Dream Catcher and Deal or no Deal called
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You can monitor best wins, percentage results, and dice results in real time as well as test new strategies using the result calculator. All data can be viewed as an overview or by dealer. You can also watch each stream live.

The site is now in BETA, you can test it out here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If there are any additional features you guys would like to see or you have any questions or bugs to report then let me know!

- T

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice idea, i love you're collecting data and building up a history for the games.

It will be super useful to use some of the stats you've collected when the debates of whether live games are fixed or not come around again.

I'm more interested in trends, so that is something I would be keen to see.

Really nice idea, i love you're collecting data and building up a history for the games.

It will be super useful to use some of the stats you've collected when the debates of whether live games are fixed or not come around again.

I'm more interested in trends, so that is something I would be keen to see.

Thanks for the inspiration Neil! The data we have collected so far is pretty interesting stuff. I did wonder if there was a human bias element to the spinning of the wheel. In time the data should be very useful for finding the perfect strategy.

What kind of trends are you interested in? We are happy to create some new features if you think they will help.

- T

I think the data you collect will just re-enforce the stated RTP's. While that's interesting it doesn't help the player much.

IMO you should be thinking of ways to add value to the player. You touched on Strategy, also think of Trends and Probabilities. I can think of many ways this could be improved to add value.

I think the data you collect will just re-enforce the stated RTP's. While that's interesting it doesn't help the player much.

IMO you should be thinking of ways to add value to the player. You touched on Strategy, also think of Trends and Probabilities. I can think of many ways this could be improved to add value.

Hey Neil,

Did you check out the Result Calculator tool? This allows the player to test strategies (with their own bet setup) using live data to see what the outcomes would of been over the chosen amount of spins.

As a short term road map we wanted to add an area that focused on comparing the dealers statistics directly. We also just added a new notification feature, we want to expand on this so the user could setup specific rules (eg. notify me when no 4 rolls in 200 spins).

- T

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back