Logo
external image

Little ol me.

  • Thread starter Thread starter pumphead
  • id35515
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 935
  • Replies 6
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Location
US
Hey everyone! I'm just a hobbyist that enjoys mostly low-stakes slots, and a little video/table poker. I used to focus on sportsbooks, but those days are mostly behind me.

I probably don't have a whole lot to add - you guys are so informed! But I appreciate being here and soaking up all your knowledge and tips.

Let's have fun! :cheers:
 
Hey everyone! I'm just a hobbyist that enjoys mostly low-stakes slots, and a little video/table poker. I used to focus on sportsbooks, but those days are mostly behind me.

I probably don't have a whole lot to add - you guys are so informed! But I appreciate being here and soaking up all your knowledge and tips.

Let's have fun! :cheers:

Welcome to the forum "PumpHead"! :thumbsup: Cool screen name too..:eat:
____
____
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top