Announcement Leeds Utd. Promoted to Premier League, 32red will be happy!

Great news all-round, this ensures 6 points for Newcastle straight away
Dont be to sure about that young man, the might Marcelo Bielsa will make them a top 10 team next season, and once the Qatari deal goes through they are going to be the new Man City........... well at least thats what I am dreaming of after 16 years of shite....

Dont be to sure about that young man, the might Marcelo Bielsa will make them a top 10 team next season, and once the Qatari deal goes through they are going to be the new Man City........... well at least thats what I am dreaming of after 16 years of shite....
If Alan Smith plays to his best there's no reason why you shouldn't beat the drop

If Alan Smith plays to his best there's no reason why you shouldn't beat the drop
If we are really lucky we will get the ex Arsenal one as well, he knew where the nets were..... maybe go whole hog and get Alan Clarke in, he knows how to win a game or two..... oh yes happy days are here again

The truth is they need at least 4 or 5 decent prem quality players in to keep them up, but i think for once they have a very shrewd management team in place at board level.
Has to better than Ken Bates. My left buttcheek is more business-savvy than Bates

Has to better than Ken Bates. My left buttcheek is more business-savvy than Bates
or the mad Italian who came after him, Cellino, who met the Forest Green Rangers manager at a service station and decided he was the manager who could take Leeds back to the big time....

Can Brentford capitalise on a massive opportunity to steal the other automatic promotion place and leave West Brom to battle it out in the playoffs and potentially miss out.

Being a Wolves fan, I’ll be laughing my nads off if that happens.

Oh boy, hadn't realized just how tight it is up there (ooh matron)

tab.jpg

So say Brentford draw & Fulham win we'd have 82, 82 & 80, with a three-way (ooh matron) on the final day!

Would rather see Fulham go up and come from behind (......nah) than the boing-boing Baggies. Maybe I'm just Midlands-ist and think The Cottagers (does it ever end?) deserve it more

Can Brentford capitalise on a massive opportunity to steal the other automatic promotion place and leave West Brom to battle it out in the playoffs and potentially miss out.

Being a Wolves fan, I’ll be laughing my nads off if that happens.
Yeah, the Dingles would love it if the Baggies missed out....

Looking forward to the ‘As it stands’ table flashing up every few mins on the final day.

Sky sports love an ‘As it stands’
As well as tracking every single yard each player runs, how many kicks they each took, how many passes and headers they made etc etc.

What is this obsession with statistics. "Messi ran 6 miles and made 24 assists", as if this is some major achievement" - great, that's £200,000 a mile :)

These three or four-team Last Day 'As it Stands' antics serve no purpose these days, only time it ever had any significance was say Man City's last-minute winner against QPR or Blackburn snatching the title from a crestfallen Ferguson :D

And the gap between top and bottom being chasmic means that come final day at least two of the three teams are already buried. So whatever 'excitement' Sky & co try to drum up is lame and a complete damp squib

Years ago it would have been exciting, seeing the Wigans, Bradfords & even West Broms pull of last day heroics.

Only reason I'd really watch football is either through force of habit, seeing the BBC show players take the knee before EVERY highlight reel, or to see the likes of Chelsea's £150K p/w 'superstars' get mullard by Bournemouth and the like

haha the boing boing baggies made it, aston villa are still in potential trouble with a 'three-way' :p involving watford and bournemouth. But we could see some midland derbies next year, just a shame tony pulis won't be involved.

Quite like to see him and neil warnock return to the top tier with their exciting samba style football :laugh:

Oh wow, Brentford and Fulham really screwed that one up :eek: Well at least West Brom will make excellent padding for everyone else, that's ANOTHER 6 points for us to take us to 12 already! At this rate we'll be title challengers before the season's even begun!!

And Charlton, poor ol' Charlton!

noooooooo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back