Lebron/Cavs????

Tdoggy

Newbie member
Am I drunk. High on crack? Did I just see this. Lebron who? Lebron=Greatness? I don't think so.... M.J. now that is greatness. How many times did M.J. put his team on his back and carry them to Victory??? How many.... Sorry Cleveland fans but kiss Lebron goodbye!!! If he doesn't leave from just PURE embarrasment from being BLOWN out on his home floor by an "old" Celtics team I'll be shocked.... They surround this guy with SHAQ and he still can't win? Hell he scored 6 less pts then Shaq tonight??? And Shaq is Pretty much Washed up..... As a Knicks fan I'm not even sure if I want this choke artist anymore??? lol :eek:

Lebron or Kobe...as much as I HATE Kobe I'm taking Kobe by far....even as old as he is....Still taking him over the younger Lebron...

The best player in the league right now...Hands down is Kevin Durant....

Am I drunk. High on crack? Did I just see this. Lebron who? Lebron=Greatness? I don't think so.... M.J. now that is greatness. How many times did M.J. put his team on his back and carry them to Victory??? How many.... Sorry Cleveland fans but kiss Lebron goodbye!!! If he doesn't leave from just PURE embarrasment from being BLOWN out on his home floor by an "old" Celtics team I'll be shocked.... They surround this guy with SHAQ and he still can't win? Hell he scored 6 less pts then Shaq tonight??? And Shaq is Pretty much Washed up..... As a Knicks fan I'm not even sure if I want this choke artist anymore??? lol :eek:

Lebron or Kobe...as much as I HATE Kobe I'm taking Kobe by far....even as old as he is....Still taking him over the younger Lebron...

The best player in the league right now...Hands down is Kevin Durant....

yea gretzky never lost either. marino, montana, elway.:rolleyes: one man does not make a team. mj had plenty of help. you really think that was james fault? lol. get a grip...

yes

How many times did M.J. stwep up and "Contribute" in anyway he could to make the Bulls win? Many..Many..Many times... Lebron did nothing???? Their is no comparison... Lebron needs to leave Cleveland and come to the Knicks and grow up!!!! :D

How many times did M.J. stwep up and "Contribute" in anyway he could to make the Bulls win? Many..Many..Many times... Lebron did nothing???? Their is no comparison... Lebron needs to leave Cleveland and come to the Knicks and grow up!!!! :D

lol. so now he's not trying? he did nothing? lol. scoresheets do not make a great player. then again fans disagree. it's all they think about. it's all they know. same idiots that are saying that the pens didnt "try" against montreal are the same ones who think james is not doing his best. insane.

lebron had what, zero pts at the half? what a POS game, not a king in my book....

I can agree, Lebron surely didn't live up to his nickname ("King Lebron") at the Tuesday night's game. However, can we really judge him as a player solely by his last performance? I say no. Lebron has top the charts with his sheer talent on numerous occasions. He had a bad night for sure, but that rarely happens. He's still one of the greatest in my eyes.

Lebron

Wow shocked they lost. Lebron did all he could. How many times did he turnover the ball? He carried this team on his back while his "supporting cast" was a joke.... Then they quit at the end of the game....

At least Lebron stuck around this time :D

Mo williams and Jamison who? Get rid of them..... Z man???? Old Shaq???

Time for Lebron to leave that "cursed city" and move to New york and become a Knick!!!!! :notworthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back