Logo
external image

Leave it to the Kids

  • Thread starter Thread starter BingoT
  • id25387
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 261
  • Replies 1

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Location
Palm Bay Florida
Leave it to the Kids


For the second time in a row, I was forced to impose on the woman with whom I carpooled to our children's soccer practices. I phoned and explained that my husband had the car again, so I wouldn't be able to take my turn.

A few minutes before she was due to pick up my son, my husband showed up. Since it was too late for me to call and say I could drive after all, I asked my husband to hide the car in the garage and to stay inside. I also explained to my son that he shouldn't mention anything about his father's whereabouts.

Unfortunately, my husband forgot and was in front of our house chatting with a friend when my carpool partner arrived. When my son returned from practice, I asked him if she had noticed.

"Yes," he replied, "she asked me which of the two men in front of the house was my father. But don't worry. I told her I didn't know!"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top