Lady Of Egypt

Tropicana50

webby
Played this slot for quite some time today. I liked it for the most part except one awfully designed element. The reels play out over 3x3 reels and as you get wins the multiplier increases and it slides one reel to the right.

9cc102d35e.jpg

In regular play the end reel always lands a certain symbol or multiple symbols in it like so:

e678af4b27.jpg

This gives a strong impression that if you reach the end of the reel steps you will receive a large award, however every single time I reached the end it would do this:

574f61a48a.jpg

Be warned if you play this game that you probably won't get any reward for reaching the end despite every regular spin showing that to be the case. Pretty deceptive stuff.

- T

played it today... i like egypt theme.. but I dont like the slot lol hit x400 2 times and some fs

the end ... like 6 times.. 2 times 400x and the other 0--- nada---
I saw a good jackpot win on the screensection for a nice 3K $5 bet..

Yep, that was mine, my first session on this game.

KhAX7aX.jpg

Im probably not going to play it again though, I was down about £300 playing it at £2.80 I think, I had a few wins on the last reel but 70% of the time it paid nothing, I had 3 hits on the last reel including the jackpot. So I upped it to £5 and after losing another £100 ish it hit the Jackpot. That is technically the "max win" but I think a screen full of the woman symbol on the last but 1 reel with whatever multiplier it is would pay good too.

Free spins were REALLY BAD and seemed to not hit when they should, I had 3 features and 2 were bonus guarantees and the other one was about 20x. Its an ok slot, its different but will I play it again? probably not.

Been in my local B&M for close to a year, my wife played it back then drunk and was so confused with the game until she saw her balance jump up around $600.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back