Ladbrokes bonus issue

ESCJAMIE

He/Him. High Voltage Only
MM
I got an email for £5 so logged in accepted it and added to my balance,
My balance was only £5.17 "17p cash" " £5 pound bonus "
Loaded up Irish megaways slot played a bit there went to Gold rush and got it up to over £50.
Came of the game to see if it turned to cash as it was only 1x wagnering and all my winnings had gone and only the £5 bonus was showing.
Phoned them up and they told me I had a £10 bonus from the 2nd of June in the account which happend to expire today why I was playing, I told them I had NO other bonus funds on my account when I logged in or in the game. But they wouldnt have any of it.

Here clearly shows £5.17 FULL Balance including bonus funds/real cash £5 from todays email and 17p bonus funds. There was no funds from that bonus in my account at anytime. But midway through after wagering only £2.40 it seems like the rest of the wagering I was doing for some reason started going to an old bonus for reason I am unsure of.

The £10 bonus I found on my history pic below

Screenshot (781).png
Screenshot (780).png
Screenshot (782).png
Screenshot (782).png
Screenshot (776).png

Last edited:
No rep, pretty sure about that :(

Something very similar happened to me, albeit a couple of years back now. Balance of £80ish which only showed in games but not when in lobby/wallet :what:

I persisted via e-mail, chat and telephone (got to have been at least 5 'contact's) and finally got it sorted.

They even sent an extra £20 to cover the cost of the paracetamol consumed along my arduous journey :rolleyes:

Keep on at them. I too had an issue years back with exactly the same thing. I must have contacted about 7/8 people before getting it sorted.

Think it was only like £60, but it was the fact I had won it fair and square.

I’m sure you’ll get your money Jamie, just keep on at them.

Rob :)

Keep on at them. I too had an issue years back with exactly the same thing. I must have contacted about 7/8 people before getting it sorted.

Think it was only like £60, but it was the fact I had won it fair and square.

I’m sure you’ll get your money Jamie, just keep on at them.

Rob :)
No rep, pretty sure about that :(

Something very similar happened to me, albeit a couple of years back now. Balance of £80ish which only showed in games but not when in lobby/wallet :what:

I persisted via e-mail, chat and telephone (got to have been at least 5 'contact's) and finally got it sorted.

They even sent an extra £20 to cover the cost of the paracetamol consumed along my arduous journey :rolleyes:
Thanks guys so I spoke to the "supervisor" and they said even thou that old £10 bonus has no remaining funds it still had a £40 left to Wagner on it regardless of it having no funds thats how there bonus works so to speake which is just disgusting BUT still makes no sence how the first 15 spins went to my new bonus wagnering and then it started on the one from 2nd on june !

Sadly the CS is terrible. Had a similar issue not so far back, didn’t get £25 free bet.
Eventually after 4 emails I got it credited, they pay, no hassle but CS is non existent

Thanks guys so I spoke to the "supervisor" and they said even thou that old £10 bonus has no remaining funds it still had a £40 left to Wagner on it regardless of it having no funds thats how there bonus works so to speake which is just disgusting BUT still makes no sence how the first 15 spins went to my new bonus wagnering and then it started on the one from 2nd on june !

Bullshit, the terms and conditions are extremely clear that if you have a zero balance then the bonus is cancelled. It's a system error that has affected them for years, they are fully aware of the system not clearing the wagering as it should.

Once the Wagering Requirements have been met, any funds in your Bonus Balance wallet and Pending Winnings wallet will transfer to your Cash Balance wallet. However, should your Bonus Balance drop below £1.00, your Bonus Balance will automatically transfer to your Cash Balance wallet and your Gaming Bonus will no longer be Active.

Bullshit, the terms and conditions are extremely clear that if you have a zero balance then the bonus is cancelled. It's a system error that has affected them for years, they are fully aware of the system not clearing the wagering as it should.

Once the Wagering Requirements have been met, any funds in your Bonus Balance wallet and Pending Winnings wallet will transfer to your Cash Balance wallet. However, should your Bonus Balance drop below £1.00, your Bonus Balance will automatically transfer to your Cash Balance wallet and your Gaming Bonus will no longer be Active.

New
THANK YOU ! But they already gave me £5 cash good will gesture can I still bring this up or should I not bother ?
Where did you find that in the terms

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

scroll down to the general terms where there are boxes

2019-06-30 (7).png

You had £50 and they gave you £5 goodwill credit? Er, yeah, complain! If they try any shit like you already accepted the fiver tell them thats because they lied to you and you hadn't found the T&C's at the time

I am litteraly smacking my head off the wall at these live chat agents, Where the fuck do they get them from. They can not or do not want to understand or acknowledge anything I can trying to say to them

Screenshot (784).png Screenshot (785).png Screenshot (786).png Screenshot (787).png Screenshot (788).png Screenshot (789).png

sorry, but that is the funniest thing I've read all day. Quite possibly all weekend.
Its not even about the money as this point, gone WAAAY past that I just need to get it in to there thick ass skulls whats happend as im so pissed off aha

They are in the Philippines I believe, I've had hours of fun with Coral customer service, for stuff just like this. You will be better speaking to them on the phone where the Gibraltar staff will answer (unless thats changed recently)

Jesus wept. If those chat dialogues aren't a massive 'STEER CLEAR' to any prospective players, I dont know what is.

So now ladbrokes also go the rogue path?
They did an error, when pointed out they threathen with a responsible gaming block to shut you up?
I will close my account there, cant trust such pages.

Oh I have had many, many chats with their support. Unless your query is literally the most straightforward thing in the world you are in for a world of pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back