Ladbrokes bonus issue

HUGE THANKS TO @AdamGala who message me asking for my username and whats happend so he can have a look in to it.
Got a message this morning saying "Ok, I've taken a look into this and resolved best I can. I can't communicate any details over here, so best thing to do is give us a call which will be the quickest way to resolve the situation.

I've made notes on the account for you so it should be sorted, Apologies for any hassle - Will also pass on your feedback,"

Phoned them up they told me £51 was added to my account and they unlocked it for me.

Thanks again Adam ! :D

excellent news

@AdamGala are you ever going to fix the bug that caused this issue? I have had no end of problems with it previously (going back years). Also, any chance you can get your bosses to get rid of the utterly awful live chat support and get them to use people who actually have a clue what they are doing as your live chat is easily the worst in the industry :(

excellent news

@AdamGala are you ever going to fix the bug that caused this issue? I have had no end of problems with it previously (going back years). Also, any chance you can get your bosses to get rid of the utterly awful live chat support and get them to use people who actually have a clue what they are doing as your live chat is easily the worst in the industry :(
Even the person I spoke to on the phone said how they are always getting complains about how bad the live help is. I must admit thou they trying to say now the live chat agents that the bonus was one where you had to Wagner a certain amount unlock the £10. But not 1 agent told me this at the time so god knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back