New Slot Announcement Kingmaker Megaways from Big Time Gaming

Worst game ever. Forced to play a shit paying base game to build up your multiplier to a point where the base game finally pays. Eventually you get a bonus that kicks you in the balls, and have to start all over again with a base game that pays nothing. Spent 250x the stake to get 20x multiplier, then got the bonus and it paid 35x.

This slot is designed to keep you playing, and i'm not sure we want slots to go this way. Should be rules against slots like this one.

I have invested quite a bit on this slot after its release and the first bonus I got was a shocker after my money decreased so quickly.
What do you recon I will get from this?
Deposited £50 and I started with a x 15. No bonus trigered yet. But it is now up to x 36 and the base game has me up to £67.
I bet it does not end very well 2019-09-02-21-07-30.png

Up to 40x with £68 and 40 x. I bet it will end it will not end well.
In the long term I see it as a game that will have legs with those who like to play 50 spins on a game or those who want to complete their left balance.
Its not a game to seek a quick balance on for sure.
After this I will not be playing it again unless I am drawn to what I have stated above

I beg to differ with those who say you really dont want to get the bonus on this, base game bored the tits off me for 15 mins,
glad the feature dropped in before I was too much into it even though I lost money overall.2nd time I have played it, there
wont be a 3rd

Nice to see you post after so long, however, you'd better also be recording that incoming bonus!
After getting to this point and playing out the
Nice to see you post after so long, however, you'd better also be recording that incoming bonus!
bonus round I am still at about 87% rtp. It was fun but I will not play this again after this
2019-09-02-22-28-15.png

That exclusive deal is the perfect way to make sure most players will never touch a game.
After all the hype of a new release we are forced to wait and watch others say how awful it is. The perfect "cool off" period to make you lose interest.

Luckily for BTG this is an ingenious idea, make the base game and the bonus better the longer you wait.
No matter the negative posts, I had to try it (fun play).

Turns out there is 50% chance to be up after a few thousands of spins. A 200x win not hard to get at any point.
Not easy to get those high multipliers or >1000x wins but playtime looks guaranteed with this.

That exclusive deal is the perfect way to make sure most players will never touch a game.
After all the hype of a new release we are forced to wait and watch others say how awful it is. The perfect "cool off" period to make you lose interest.

Luckily for BTG this is an ingenious idea, make the base game and the bonus better the longer you wait.
No matter the negative posts, I had to try it (fun play).

Turns out there is 50% chance to be up after a few thousands of spins. A 200x win not hard to get at any point.
Not easy to get those high multipliers or >1000x wins but playtime looks guaranteed with this.

View attachment 113742

I feel like my run could have been alot better, but i still think im gonna leave it alone.
Even when i was around 25-30x on the multiplier, the basegame just kept chewing away at my balance.
You really need the purples to hit a couple times for the basegame to deliver.

So carried on this morning and it finally caved at just under 1000 spins and an.actually impressive 35x multiplier. Was it worth it

19945749-958D-47C8-9816-96CC881BFAE1.jpeg

No, not really. Lucky to end up less than 200x down after my reload I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back