Kingmaker 42x and growing

merlinslair

Hi all
so decided to give this one a go and after around 6 attempts of 7 and 4 and w coule of 8x I s em to have hit a run lol I've seen a few video kicking about the quite high currently I am on 42 x as you can see and still growing on any idea of the highest anyone has seen this machine go I am on the edge of my seat hope it won't be a flop when is decides to to end it's basically cost me nothing as I have had some very impressive mix which as basically put me in a £120 profit so far

I am videoing it also let's hope it good when it finally starts rather it didn't though keep those X plowing on lol

Cool to see what the game is capable of. However i had a high multiplier once and it turned out to be a big nada!
Wish you a lot of luck!

Its my understanding that its not the feature your hoping to be get at that stage, its actually to not trigger the feature as long as possible due to the base is now +EV ? You should be making steady profit until feature hits, then hit a feature for a decent harrah!

Its my understanding that its not the feature your hoping to be get at that stage, its actually to not trigger the feature as long as possible due to the base is now +EV ? You should be making steady profit until feature hits, then hit a feature for a decent harrah!

There is no stage of the game where you want the feature to land. =)
Whole point of the game is to avoid it for as long as possible.

At such a high multiplier, it’s the gem wins that make the game very much worth playing. The bonus is likely to only give one or two wins so it’s best to just hope for loads more gems in the base game.

That was great waited 5 mins for video to load then what happens ?? Fuck all square diddle squat wouldn’t play.
Seriously like ??

Hmm i just pressed the "add video" button thingy.
Not sure why it does not work for you.

You are not missing much. It paid about 350x.

It wouldn't work on my iPhone but worked fine on the laptop. The same thing happens for me on all your videos, btw.

Its probably the Forum video-player that dont like phones.
File is just a normal mp4, and should be no problem for phones to play.

But i think im gonna upload future videos to youtube anyway, to spare the forum some bandwith =)

I'm in the same boat. 20p stake. 43 x multiplier so far and no feature. If the feature looks like it's coming in, I wonder if I can "plug it" ?

Edit. It's now at 51x. Balance is slowly creeping up back to where it was when I started, but it's slow progress. It's weird playing a game and not wanting it to bonus!

Last edited:

It popped at 54x. First spin of the bonus gave 4 purples (can't really see them at the top).

Dead spins ahoy until this bad boy rolled in on the last. 24 ways x 55 multiplier on Kings made the bonus.

Ended up with £205 on 20p stake which I certainly can't moan about. Think I'll quit while I'm ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back